Thread: 3DS Max help

3DS Max help

Im trying to get this plug-in for Max, but for the life of me i don't even know how to use the plugin. When I open up Max how do i use it? Sorry im a noob to Max.
    "One shall stand, one shall fall"

uninstall and reinstall maya......lol....serously........u sure its a plugin and not a script?
    Wolfpack Pup #2 of 5
    "FEAR THE PACK!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pack hunter View Post
    uninstall and reinstall maya......lol....serously........u sure its a plugin and not a script?
    I really cant tell if trolling, or just stupid.

Or maybe you're joking. If you are, then yes its a plug in.
    Last edited by got armour; 02-10-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Australia. Mostly Sydney, sometimes Perth.
    Blog Entries
    can you elaborate a bit more on the problem you are having? (or a lot more!)
    I use 3ds frequently and can probably help.

CJ

Ok i want to use a 3ds max plug-in. It's called dreamscape 2.5, but i have no Idea how to use plug-ins. I can't find any tutorials on youtube. Can someone please tell me how to download and use a plug-in?

If the plug-in is standard and doesn't require installing onto your computer. I'll tell you how.

Step one: with max open, go to the tap called "Customize" and select "Plug-In Manager..."

Step Two: Right click on the list of plug-ins and in the drop down box, select "Load New Plug-In..."

Step Three: Navigate in the scroll down box to the location you saved your downloaded plug-in and select it to load it into max.

Step Four: Have fun with your new plug-in.
    SPARTAN 099
    Models In Progress!
    My Pepakura Database

Quote Originally Posted by ForgedReclaimer View Post
    If the plug-in is standard and doesn't require installing onto your computer. I'll tell you how.

Step one: with max open, go to the tap called "Customize" and select "Plug-In Manager..."

Step Two: Right click on the list of plug-ins and in the drop down box, select "Load New Plug-In..."

Step Three: Navigate in the scroll down box to the location you saved your downloaded plug-in and select it to load it into max.

Step Four: Have fun with your new plug-in.
    Many thanks!