JFO Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikeman

Jr Member
Hey everyone. I haven't posted much since October 2011 with my ODST build. I decided to build a new suit and it just so happens the JFO is my favorite helmet. I used the model by Ironium Costuming. Unfortunately, the original size was too small for my large head. It took me almost a week to build the smaller. Originally discouraged by the failure of miss sizing the first, I was able to sit down and build a whole new larger helmet in a single 10 hour pepping marathon.

100_0973.jpg

100_0977.jpg

100_0979.jpg

Thank you Ironium Costuming for the design. Curse this cold weather. I want to get this thing hardened and bondoed ASAP.

Oh I know how you feel when you miss the mark on the size and have too remake it but good job and keep up the hard work.

good job on the pep, i know how u feel about miss sizing i had to pep three MC helms before i got it right. just seeing someone else working on a jfo makes me wanna finsh sanding mine so i can paint it. good luck on the build, im intrested on how you r going to do the visor cause i havent quite figured it out yet

good job on the pep, i know how u feel about miss sizing i had to pep three MC helms before i got it right. just seeing someone else working on a jfo makes me wanna finsh sanding mine so i can paint it. good luck on the build, im intrested on how you r going to do the visor cause i havent quite figured it out yet

One idea I had for the visor was to vac-form it if I had the set up right now. The other idea I had was to use a translucent plastic folder to wrap around. I did that for my ODST helmet and it worked really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back