Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo 2012!! - planning thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can all three of us play grifball? haha :)

3 grav hammers vs 3 swords?! ;)

And I am currently planning 6 costumes: ODST, Mando, classic BSG, nu-BSG, Mass Effect, and TOR Jedi. Half of these will probably only be for a couple hours each, at the most, as they are lower down on my favorites list of the ones that I am bringing this year.

Ok if someone makes the ball I'll submit to the humiliation of getting hit for the cameras

hey man, at nearly all of the local photoshoots i some how leave with a picture of my spartan kit being teabagged. a photo of being hit with a hammer is nothing haha.

also that would be awesome if you all had a grifball photoshoot. send those ones to rooster teeth for sure.

im definately planning on making a sword im hopeing to get it done for otafest (another con in calgary more anime related but still fun) so next year id totally be down for grifball

oh yeah! and if peter has those 4 swords completely done we can have more people! also i'm gonna try and get out to otafest wearing my spartan this year if i can, we should own the show in halo costumes.

I will be there on Friday, April 27th. I will be the green spartan in a CE Mark 5, hopes to see some of you around too! <3!

this weekend was amazing!! i say we try and get as many photo's compiled in here of all of our costumes.

I am working with Gina to get ALL of our photos in the next week or so. And they won't have water-maked logos plastered all over them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back