My Haunted Helmet.....Scary...OOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my haunted helmet. The base pilot helmet was made by Nick Nack Patty Wack and then cleaned and molded by BLACKULA727. I cleaned it and modified if a reasonable amount. I then added the custom scratch made visor and a smoke shield. The skull was hand carved from EVA foam by me. Hope you enjoy.

Haunted1.jpg

Haunted2.jpg

Haunted4.jpg

Haunted5.jpg

Haunted6.jpg

Haunted8.jpg

Haunted9.jpg

Haunted10.jpg

Haunted11.jpg

Haunted12.jpg

Haunted13.jpg

Haunted14.jpg

Haunted15.jpg

Haunted16.jpg

Haunted17.jpg

Holy cow, I'm speechless. It looks absolutely incredable. If you wouldn't had said you made that skull, I would have asked you where you bought it lol. A+++++

....Amazing.

That looks so good! You just love showing us all up with your amazing work, huh? (And of course, the work of Nick Nack and BLACKULA)

Of course! I notice they didn't appreciate it as much when I showed it off at the "Kitten Custom Sweater Knitting Forums". So I thought this might be the best place to display it.

Not sure whether or not to make comment about your other visited forums :p

Holy crap. Holy crap. You are amazing, sir. There's just no other way to put it.
Btw, don't try to light it aflame, especially when it's on your head, it could be... Unhealthy.

That man is SICK!!!! I love it. you could totally creep someone out with that helmet.make them think its a normal helmet, then surprise them with the skull illuminated by the green LEDs.

*subscribed* lol this is awesome! not what i was expecting when i read the thread title lol. way to go!!

so amazingly awesome! if anyone doesnt like it, i say we throw them overboard! seriously great, honestly wasnt expecting something this amazing from the title, same as mstruvmgc, but damn man, mind blowing build!

I'm sorry, but I just don't like it. It's just not very good. If you'd like though, I could save you the inconvenience of trashing it, and do it for you. Just let me know where and when to pick it up. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back