Mass Effect 3 Shepard armor for the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what´s up now? Have you been able to get the armor done? And can you please upload the parts you already finished?

I'm sure that if Pony had any real progress to show he'd be posting it up here for all of us to see. It gets kinda annoying when people constantly ask, "is it done, is it done"? He has a life besides the 405th as most of us do here. Just be patient, he's doing the best he can. :D

I'm sure that if Pony had any real progress to show he'd be posting it up here for all of us to see. It gets kinda annoying when people constantly ask, "is it done, is it done"? He has a life besides the 405th as most of us do here. Just be patient, he's doing the best he can. :D

I know it´s kinda annoying, but his last post was more than 1 month ago and he sayd he will upload some parts of the armor. Sry that I was asking, but I just wanted to know how far the progress is

Haha, this is SO not going to make it for CCSD. I used the templete you have for the shoulder and I'm trying the rest based off of screenshots and ME2 armor now. Wish me luck! @_@

If you need the rest, I can get the rest done.

I've been real busy with alot of things, so I couldn't get stuff like this done.

I'll get to work on them as soon as you tell me which parts you need..

Oh, no big deal... I understand time constraints all too well. If you have time the torso would be really helpful. Or the belt. I think the legs and stomach/back are not too different from ME2.

I got alot of time now, so working on the armor for you shouldn't take long.

I'll ge the torso done for you ASAP.

Cannot wait to see more released. I had the whole model ripped and ready to go myself, but once I unfolded it I was overwhelmed with the amount of pieces staring back at me.... so yeah... thanks for working on this

If it helps anyone I have ALL of the Male armour variants from ME3 separated into parts... I can get the Female armour variants very easily if needed. Let me know exactly what pieces you need and I'll sort them for you.

I now have all of the female armour variants with ALL helmets and head gear ( visors etc )
I've not converted to pep yet, but I will do a few for those that need them. They are currently PSK 3D models ONLY

I can also aquire any weapons you want or need in pep. In essence You could make the exact Shepard that you play the game with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back