Upgrade on Mark 5 full build

Status
Not open for further replies.
example.jpg

The Drain pipe is hard plastic.. I cut it and it wraps around my leg... not the coolest =\

The blue part is leather material... like cloth.. it would look good (If i could get it to stay) one fell out and I lost it... I used velcro from the toe part to the heel part... The hot glue didn't hold it to the bondo... so---

I hear plungers are good way to use between heel and foot... ( Example Longshot)

Making a fiberglass bottom would help! I didnt use the bottom... But I'd be scared the foam wouldn't be much of a thread... I cound be wrong xD ---normally am

[Picture removed for space]

The Drain pipe is hard plastic.. I cut it and it wraps around my leg... not the coolest =\

The blue part is leather material... like cloth.. it would look good (If i could get it to stay) one fell out and I lost it... I used velcro from the toe part to the heel part... The hot glue didn't hold it to the bondo... so---

I hear plungers are good way to use between heel and foot... ( Example Longshot)

Making a fiberglass bottom would help! I didnt use the bottom... But I'd be scared the foam wouldn't be much of a thread... I cound be wrong xD ---normally am

Or I could secure rubber to the bottom.

Lol-- The "Secureing" part is the part i need... I'll look for amazing goop, and Ill look and ask longshot about his shoes since they are amazing =D

I think foam/hotglue on the bottom of your feet will work just as good as BONDO/shoe.. it will work just not very long.... "I could be wrong...i have before... :)

Some more nice pictures for you guys :)

-I'm going to be adding some details, from now til halloween-- I'm also going to be working on a better method of keeping my shoes in one piece while walking and not falling to pieces.....

My brother took these pictures- Since I'm going to bondoing it and it wont be wearable for awhile =P
Master Chief Stretching/fixing his shoe... Haha :)
IMG_4888.jpg

Master Chief =D
IMG_4886.jpg

Field Picture-
HiDef6.jpg

Black and white without helmet on =P
IMG_4917.jpg

I like this one..
HiDef2.jpg

This one is also cool =P
HiDef3.jpg

This one looks fake/animated?!! Its super AWESOME--my brother rocks!
HiDef1.jpg

My brothers favorite!
HiDef5.jpg

Last update for awhile =D

Pic's look great.:D As to the glue I've been working with "Contact Cement" and it's been holding very well.

Thanks Colfork, and my undersuit is the same as Longshot, Its super but cost around 80 bucks.

As for my suit- I am working on it once again, I have put a few more details into the helmet and working alittle on the legs and thighs.
I will post pictures later this weekend, as for now- Get those suits ready for Halo-ween!!!

Okay here are 2 crappy photos for everyone to wish they had a more clearer one... haha---- I'll post more pictures later, very busy lately.

I am trying a new paint method--- hope everyone likes :)

helmetredo2-Copy2-Copy_zps1ef6067a.jpg

helmetredo1_zps91aa8548.jpg

Wows looking at the last picture- No one has a clue what my suit looks like after the new paint job and details =D

Anyways- I'll post picture HOPEFULLY this weekend when my brother comes in from college---

Reason I'm posting is to wish everyone a Happy Halo-ween =D I carved this pumpkin.. guess what it is? =D
IMG_0042.jpg

Well this is a small video of my suit- My dad took it before we left to go trick or treating.
The music is my speakers inside my shoulders...
I will be wearing to Gamestop in the midnight release =D Fun Fun!!

th_MOV09028.jpg

DSC09041.jpg

My Midnight Launch was wet and cold--- My Wife and friends toughed it out, True Spartans!

th_Halomdnight.jpg *HOPEFULLY IT WORKS RIGHT....*

If anyone has great pictures or videos of the suits in action at a release PLEASE POST A LINK BELOW!! =D Super fun =D

DUDE!!! I love the pumpkin carving :)

Suit still looks great :) I liked the video, cant wait to see the one from the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back