Female Halo armor foam build, for starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havaflav

I decided to try and go with some foam and it turned out pretty cool. It's also much more flexible and easier to maneuver in. It is in need of some touch and tighten ups, but other than that its pretty finished. yay!
I used the pepakura-fiberglass-resin method for the helmet, chest, and shoulders; all the rest is foam. Let me know what you think about how it contrasts if noticed, please. I'm also not sure if the pics are large enough to see the detail.

IMG_5503-1.png

IMG_5514-1-1.jpg

Yo, awesome work on the foam!! even from a distance I can see the detail on the hip armor! hope it'll be kickin ass at conventions :p

That's awsome! (kind of reminds me of Tex from Rvb if ever watched) but it is loking fantastic. Especially like the detail in the shoulder/ bicep pieces

I have successfully made attachable my iphone, the criPhone4 actually fits better than the 3GS in the pics. Naturally I used the 4 to take the pics.
I am however thinking about gluing a case in the hollow space giving the phone an even more secure setting.
Thanks for your comments and inspiration!!
I'll post pics of the knee guards as soon as they're finished.

Looking nice! The gloves will make it look even better! foam is amazing and ummm....can i get your number? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back