Halo 4 Multiplayer and Spartan ops coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mark IV then, ignoring everything in Reach? Interesting.

As for the bulk, it is a live action production so they really have to fit an actor into it...
Not sure if we're gonna find out who played the Chief but if they go for a 1:1 match then it had to be hard to find the right person.

A Mark IV then, ignoring everything in Reach? Interesting.

As for the bulk, it is a live action production so they really have to fit an actor into it...
Not sure if we're gonna find out who played the Chief but if they go for a 1:1 match then it had to be hard to find the right person.

Easy, just find a basketball or football player who can actually ACT.

Look closely.
You can see that it's possibly the same thing as the Legends "The Package" armor John-117 wears in the short.
Guess it's been made canon, eh?

That is exactly what I was thinking. On the spine obviously, but for me it is the armor on the upper arms that gives it that impression.

-Matt

Is this a Mark V?

webisodes-highres.jpg

Apparently this is the Chief suit from the live series :)

Seems to be a 'Halo Legends' armor.

Rather:Optimus Prime! (congratulations to all your abilities)

I'm not kidding: it's John 117 from 'Halo Legends', please search pictures on net!

I'm exited for this series. Sounds like we get to see the developing story from the point of a Spartan 4 leader. Seeing as Spartan 4's are not developed from a young age like the rest i think its more than plausible. I wonder if it ties into the multi-player story and campaign.

EDIT:

H4_railgun_sm-copy-w1280.jpg

RAILGUN
DESIGNATION: Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920
MANUFACTURER: Acheron Security
The ARC-920 Railgun is a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.

I knew it had to be one of the three. Im glad its a MAC (Magnetic Accelerated Carbine). This weapon is now on my list of epic things to buy or build.

Uh oh... railgun. Now we need infinite jetpack and rapid fire railguns... maybe a disc launcher or two for good measure.

By the way... I love rail guns. This is going to be top of my list if I ever do an H4 set.

That's Lame! Plasma Rifle would've been better. The EMR should have stayed on the back of the warthog. Now the sniper rifle and laser are going to be worthless. And there's still no more info on the rocket pistol.

I'm exited for this series. Sounds like we get to see the developing story from the point of a Spartan 4 leader. Seeing as Spartan 4's are not developed from a young age like the rest i think its more than plausible. I wonder if it ties into the multi-player story and campaign.

EDIT:

H4_railgun_sm-copy-w1280.jpg

RAILGUN
DESIGNATION: Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920
MANUFACTURER: Acheron Security
The ARC-920 Railgun is a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike.

I knew it had to be one of the three. Im glad its a MAC (Magnetic Accelerated Carbine). This weapon is now on my list of epic things to buy or build.

i hope someone will make this into a pepakura file

I just hope they don't change the design on that gun much for the final release. There are so many pre-release reach peps out there that are radically different from the game models because they seem to be based on the promo videos that featured different designs. They're great peps, but don't exactly make for game-accurate armoring. I am curious to see what they do with the covenant weapons, those covvies aren't really known for their creativity or their innovations, most of their tech seems to be reverse engineered, and unchanging over the decades, especially compared to the changes the human weapons go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back