Mass Effect Armor Files!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipher t13

I learned how to get models from games and i extracted this http://www.mediafire.com/?huvde6b7a6529
I need some one to unfold it for me so i can make it. i can extract any armor from games like mass effect and mass effect 2. if some one has a request for an armor.obj just send me the name of the armor and ill upload. if these files do become unfolded i would gladly share them.

To any one who sees this, I just extracted all male armor from mass effect 3 and i need some one to unfold them. Ne files in link above, cerberus soldier, and inferno armor, and edited terminus(no more spikes).

i notice that people are downloading but not commenting. if people are unfolding these file i would like to to know because these file are meant to be shared with everyone on this site.

Yeah I bet they are, not too many mass effect 3 unfolds up and I'm sure im not the only one dying to get my hands on ME3 n7 armor pep. I can give a try at unfolding a few things but no promises. Thanks for the uploads.

I love the pdo's, they are amazing. Since I'm newish to pep (made a few things, have learned to unfold and size on my own) I've never learned an easy way to split things up, so it might take me awhile, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Edit: Think I figured that part out...a lot easier then I thought, but on the plus side, I can unfold now.

if any one has any other armor requests just ask, i also ripped some armor from Skyrim. if people want i can upload them.

Nice work on the find, Cipher.
Could you locate some of the additions to the armor, like the death mask?
Also, could you find the M8 Avenger assault rifle?
Thank's man.

Hey thanks for the files. I've got the terminus helmet and shoulders unfolded so a soon as i figure out where I'm going to upload them I'll post them up. Koshima07 I have the death mask that I'll try to upload a well. cipher, you wouldn't happen to be able to get the defender armor would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back