halo 4 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

im13g10nd

new to doing treda i dont know if this is puting the pictures on the thread or not but if it is give me some feedback on how im doing
IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Welcome to the 405th! Looks very promising so far, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more of it. Also, nice Vibrams Five Fingers. I have a pair of KSOs myself.

thanks man hay do you know were i could find some of the pep files for this my only referance is some picturs of action figurs it would be nice to have a 3d refrance

first of all
welcome to the 405th we will love to have your cardboard skills in our invintory
secondly,
is that foam nice choice
thirdy could you give some referance pic you used because id love to get a suit done for november 6th

Welcome to the 405th.
Looking good. Should you need any reference materials or pep base files for for assistance, much is available.

Cereal.

i konw what you mean about the card bourd ive done all the stuff with foam and card stock etc. but i never get the same feeling as i do when im working with cardbourd. any way heres a few more updates i got most of the back done and added some thin foam for detail
btw:i was thinking of try ing that truck bed liner for a streangth coating herd good things but have you guys had any experiance with it. ill be posting results.
IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

so i decided to make an under suit. need less to say it was the longes and most boring part of what ive done so
i had some thin foam and a compreation shirt and hot glue
far
IMG_0482.jpg

i had to cut all of them out individualy tis was the longest part
IMG_0487.jpg

i do like the way it came out though
IMG_0490.jpg

and i started geting the truck bed lineing sprayed on
IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg