Noble 6 Custom DONE! PICS PAGE 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's some beautiful terrain to go with that nice piece of work you're wearing! Lookin' good Mike!

Thanks everyone i've really enjoyed working on this project and now to get results like this just make it all totally worth it!
To anyone reading this, don't give up on your builds just keep going. One day you'll get to show off your hard work as I have and you'll see that it feels amazing especially when you've got the awesome support of a community like this one!
I've started a Facebook page for my cosplay its linked in the signature go like it and keep up to date with what i'm doing :)

Thanks everyone!!

oh and p.s more videos soon for ya'll ;)

-DBmike

E0201DC9-CF78-4D9D-BEFC-102B98D9D3CE-64812-00005BEE3DBE5431_zps46f9586c.jpg
Love this.

Alt. caption: Come at me bro.

Love this.

Alt. caption: Come at me bro.

Lol that's a good caption. All I need to do now is edit the photo to there's hordes of grunts down in the valley. I just wish I could begin to explain how cold and windy it was up there. Though it doesn't look like it I'm actually standing on top of what might as well have been a mountain. It was quite a climb to get up there lol

Awesome pics! I just want to say thank you DB you've inspired me to work with foam....well you and roxyroo

Thanks buddy, its always nice to know that someone can take something away from my works :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words

oh and Halex, the countryside round here is stunning, pretty sure Tolkien should of been inspired by this place rather than the crummy midlands lol

Very nice work! Countryside look awesome, would make for a good Reach setting.

I'm glad you made some tutorials, they've helped with my foam work so far!

Jealous you are from Cornwall and your suit looks killer!

Cornwall would be better if we had the Aussie weather to go with it :)

Great pic. that is a amazing country side, I wish I had scenery as beautiful as that when I go running.

theres more pics on page 34 if you haven't seen them :p

I really do like your suit, nicely done. I have taken some aspects of your work for my own suit.

glad you were able to take something from my work buddy! and thanks for liking the Facebook page :)

Blimey its back to how it was?!?! well here's some pics of Drack and myself at a recent con in plymouth

photo-3_zpsee34798c.jpg

photo-4_zps166d65ca.jpg

945686_535813213124808_859904622_n_zps26bf6557.jpg

plugging_zps044c4d9a.jpg

spartansprof_zps27b10c7d.jpg

From me for now thats all the halo costuming i'm doing and this suit is going to be going on display somewhere in my home. Follow me on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/DBmikecosplay
There you can see all the work I'm currently doing and one day I think I will revisit the halo costumes but for now its warhammer 40k :)
If anyone has any questions about foam work, any questions on how I did stuff or anything you feel might help you to know then feel free to get in touch!

As for now thanks everyone for looking, feel free to leave replies I will still get back to you, have fun creating and don't let any hurdles stand in your way and if they do smash them with a gravity hammer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back