MW2 Juggernaut Suit Foam build : WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY to post here but i absolutely love the suit, i couldnt find any images of other people building, glad to see im not the only one :D pics of what im working on

jugg005.jpg
jugg003.jpg

Not bad man, and I don't mind the pictures, it gives me ideas :D

Too tired to make an entire post, here's an update pic...

20121018184136.jpg

Also what I've noticed is that I'm straying from the traditional MW2 Juggernaut and going more towards the custom model I found, it's just more practical and better looking in my opinion.

In my oppinion if u don't add ur own flare to it then u dident make it u just stole it lol custom all the way its good to see variation too uve seen how diff mine is from yours too lol

Also what I've noticed is that I'm straying from the traditional MW2 Juggernaut and going more towards the custom model I found, it's just more practical and better looking in my opinion.

I love how this has gone. I couldn't figure out why it still looks narrow, then it hit me, you still have the shoulder pads to do. If you are looking at custom rather than exact game replicas, maybe think about a stacked layer design like the Hyabusa or the space suits in the original Alien movie.

I really look forward to your reports from the airsoft field!

Redshirt

I love how this has gone. I couldn't figure out why it still looks narrow, then it hit me, you still have the shoulder pads to do. If you are looking at custom rather than exact game replicas, maybe think about a stacked layer design like the Hyabusa or the space suits in the original Alien movie.

I really look forward to your reports from the airsoft field!

Redshirt

You are correct, the suit itself is still in the works, and one of the shoulder pads was finished a few weeks ago. I'm thinking of improvising and making the shoulder pads out of something other than foam so they are more symmetrical, but here's some photos so far:

dscn9042.jpg

dscn9043h.jpg

dscn9044.jpg

dscn9045v.jpg

dscn9046yc.jpg

dscn9047j.jpg

dscn9048.jpg

dscn9049.jpg

dscn9051m.jpg

dscn9052k.jpg

In my oppinion if u don't add ur own flare to it then u dident make it u just stole it lol custom all the way its good to see variation too uve seen how diff mine is from yours too lol

I didn't understand hardly a word from that post, but if I'm reading correctly, saying that I "Stole" if from someone, who keep in mind made his model from another game, is irrelevant. Also, I never "Stole" anything, all throughout the 180+ posts I've made in this thread I've been giving credit left and right to people who gave me tips, techniques, and yes, reference pictures, so to make the outlandish statement that I "stole" the whole thing tells me that you haven't looked through the entire post, and it hurts man.

Psqiddy,

I'm pretty sure you read that wrong. Azule was complimenting your build, especially the customization, saying that if you don't customize a design then you just stole it. It was definitely a positive feedback on your build. Just trying to help avoid a flame war.

Redshirt

Psqiddy,

I'm pretty sure you read that wrong. Azule was complimenting your build, especially the customization, saying that if you don't customize a design then you just stole it. It was definitely a positive feedback on your build. Just trying to help avoid a flame war.

Redshirt

Ah... quite

I'm with Redshirt. . . I think he was paying you a compliment as well. Like how your build is going. Can't wait to see the shoulder pieces and what you come up with.

Exactally :) thank you Redshirt, I've been loveing it all the way through lol I myself wanna build one for my bro that's compleatly diff but still reaks juggernaut lol and how was halloween? For me trees where bloown everywhere from sandy and my back hurts from walking around all day in my juggs lol.
-Azule-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back