need warhammer 40k help! anyone at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all! so can anyone tell me the name or faction of the red one? i dont play warhammer 40k or know anything about it, but it is an interesting helmet and i was always thinking of making a space marine (if that what the red one is)
warhammer.jpg

It could be any number of legions, actually. It is a Chaos Marine though, so it would probably be easiest to build a standard Marine and then scratch build the horns and Chaos details onto it. Here is a thread with a list of files that Deadalus Thorn has, send him a PM for any of 'em. I have a few more links that I'm trying to find again for you, I'll update this post once I find 'em.

It could be any number of legions, actually. It is a Chaos Marine though, so it would probably be easiest to build a standard Marine and then scratch build the horns and Chaos details onto it. Here is a thread with a list of files that Deadalus Thorn has, send him a PM for any of 'em. I have a few more links that I'm trying to find again for you, I'll update this post once I find 'em.

thanks alot man!

The one on the left is a Dark Angel. The pink one is from the Emperor's Children. They are a space marine legion dedicated to Slaneesh the hermaphroditic god of pleasure and pain.

sla-small.jpg

However the helmet itself is just classic chaos. Most Chaos Legions have some members who have horned helmets. Chaos armor is way more individualistic than loyalist marines, one nice thing means that if there is a pattern or something different you want to do with your costume there is nothing stopping you.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/22508-Chaos-Space-Marine

Horgh did a pepakura costume, it's a few years old.

I've played 40k for several years now and have both Chaos and Loyalist marines. If you need any reference photos I have tons just PM with what you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back