Hugh's Mass Effect II N7 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterdrag0n86, I'm soon to be starting a foam build of N7 armor, also using Hugh's files. Over PMs, he told me he used approximately 10 sheets of EVA, counting several major remakes of pieces. I'd say buy 12-16 sheets just in case you mess up a few parts, or decide you want a different armor part, say, Hane-Khedar(spell check?) gauntlets or something like that.

I don't use the floor mat kind of EVA since its harder to find in my country(i have seen only in some on-line shops with a very high price) so i bought 3 sheets 1m X 1.5m 0.6mm thick directly from the importer for my country. Including all of the remakes i did(9 to be precise) the 4.5 square meters of foam are enough for the armor and an M8(half-way done now).

i found EVA mats at Lowes for like $20 for a pack of 4 mats. they are the ones with the crosshatch pattern not the diamond plate.

Guys, please be sure to check the date of the precious post before entering your own. This thread has been inactive for over four years - we discourage posting in threads that have been inactive for a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back