Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, managed to get some things out of the way, and finish the last of the Skyrim Daedric weapons. I appreciate everyone contributing to the thread. I love knowing that people enjoy the work I put out.

So, here are the last of the Daedric weapons. I did not do the Daedric dagger, but this should complete the weapon set. Have fun everyone, and see you in Skyrim.

Daedric Battle Axe
Measures about 48 inches long.
DaedricBattleAxe_zps49618f7f.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/60lBabEE/Daedric_Battle_Axe.html

Daedric Bow
Measures about 48 inches long.
DaedricBow_zps5229c495.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/oXB88uwD/Daedric_Bow.html

Daedric Mace
Measures about 36 inches long.
DaedricMace_zps96858e85.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/lxrprgRY/Daedric_Mace.html

Daedric War Axe
Measures about 29 inches long.
DaedricWarAxe_zpsc1cea29a.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/-xAzEK9v/Daedric_War_Axe.html

Daedric War Hammer
Measures about 54 inches long.
DaedricWarHammer_zps2cb73e01.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/DBQlCiAv/Daedric_War_Hammer.html

I would love for the bows to actually work, but alas, I'm not very good in that area. Maybe it would work or maybe not.

it is quite possible, it just involves a lot of work.
the way i would recommend is to make the bow from pepakura and make it as accurate as possible then to make a mould of it.
After the mould is finished to make a copy with one directional fibreglass strands running along it.
one important note is that a single strand not running with the others will cause the bow to crack on use but this is possible, it just takes time, effort and some fibreglassing skills.
Happy to help, just PM me if you need more help.

so does anyone know how they would get the layered look of the scales on the chest with foam? because i want to convert some of these to a foam file and post them, but i also want to build them with foam.

DragonscaleArmor.png

so does anyone know how they would get the layered look of the scales on the chest with foam? because i want to convert some of these to a foam file and post them, but i also want to build them with foam.

DragonscaleArmor.png

Take the thin foam they use to line toolbox shelves. Then cut it into scale shapes and layer away. Check out my Dragonscales Gauntlets thread for pictures.

Take the thin foam they use to line toolbox shelves. Then cut it into scale shapes and layer away. Check out my Dragonscales Gauntlets thread for pictures.

it seems like there would be an easier way....ive set up a project with my friend who works with a special effects company and we will try to figure it out today. im guessing something carvable like clay, but flexible like the foam would work well. ive got some duct sealant that would do the texture trick, but carving it might be a whole other ballpark.

it seems like there would be an easier way....ive set up a project with my friend who works with a special effects company and we will try to figure it out today. im guessing something carvable like clay, but flexible like the foam would work well. ive got some duct sealant that would do the texture trick, but carving it might be a whole other ballpark.

Lol sounds like you've got the hookup. I'm doing mine on a budget so I've had to make do with whatever I can afford.

DragonscaleArmor.png

Use foam for the base and then layer with bondo before sanding to give the 'weathered' look

I wonder if that bow could be made of PVC and actually work, What do you think Zombie?

with the shape of the decorative curves and shape of the bow it wouldnt work....it will snap a little above the grip. i mean you could make it out of wood and put a string on it but as for a real functioning bow. no it wont work and i wouldnt even try to get it to work and i cant stress enough. trust me i made a few bows a couple years ago and the snapback it really painful to feel across the face and forearm.

If its not to much, could you index the different posts on the first part?
Remembering that daedric is on 11 is handy, but it not exactly readable for everyone what has been done and where it is.

Well well, that took entirely way too long. I have updated the first page with everything I have released for Skyrim. Links are provided on the first page as well. Everything should be easier to find now. Enjoy!

I wanted to thank you for your awesome work and was wondering if you are now finished with this genre or will you continue on with more of the armours (especially the female ones)

kindest regards
john AKA the Wizard of Odd

I wanted to thank you for your awesome work and was wondering if you are now finished with this genre or will you continue on with more of the armours (especially the female ones)

kindest regards
john AKA the Wizard of Odd

Honestly, I never said I was done with Skyrim. That update was just that. The list on the first page was only to make it easier to find the files. There are still so many weapons yet to be done by me, and a ton of armor. Yes, even the female armor needs to be done. Being a male it was easier to do the males first. But fear not, I will be doing the female armor. And there are three DLC packs for Skyrim. Two with real weapons and armor. Dawnguard and Dragonborn. After all of that is in pep form, I have a few concept Skyrim pieces that I will release.

So, in short, I am nowhere near done for Skyrim. This is like sands in the mountains of Skyrim. I have a lot left to do. :)

Honestly, I never said I was done with Skyrim. That update was just that. The list on the first page was only to make it easier to find the files. There are still so many weapons yet to be done by me, and a ton of armor. Yes, even the female armor needs to be done. Being a male it was easier to do the males first. But fear not, I will be doing the female armor. And there are three DLC packs for Skyrim. Two with real weapons and armor. Dawnguard and Dragonborn. After all of that is in pep form, I have a few concept Skyrim pieces that I will release.

So, in short, I am nowhere near done for Skyrim. This is like sands in the mountains of Skyrim. I have a lot left to do. :)

You sire are a true hero amongst mere mortals , I only hope that i can do some of your work the justice it so deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back