Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats awesome!
Yx0nMx7.jpg

with the combination of your files, and what vidofnir234 has converted to foam ive made this. im rushing to get a suit done by halloween.
but if you do the blades armor set, im going to make this after my first set.
1NzPB3G.jpg

The foam build of the ebony armor looks really good. It's a complete coincidence that we are both doing the same armor out of foam with a halloween deadline. The only difference may be that im using the dragon priest mask instead of the ebony helm.

Also, i'd like to point out that after flipping through every page of this thread i have come to the conclusion that Zombie is f****** amazing. Youre the hero of the Skyrim pepakura community. Thanks for everything Zombie.

This has already been done and posted. Go through the post before re-posting please. Unless this is a smoother version? You should still ask zombie, I think (personal opinion here), before posting work. Also if this is his file...GIVE HIM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DO...please.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I understand it, Tenkos (post #380) found a Miirak mask .obj file and asked for it to be unfolded. It was unfolded a bit later by ODST83, who admitted it was a bit of a rough unfold and that it could probably be done better. I haven't downloaded the file to double check the model, but this could very well be the same mask with a cleaner unfold. Also, Death Angel doesn't seem to be taking credit at all for the model, merely stating that "the" Miirak file (not "my") has been unfolded, so please, tone down the hostility about credit where credit is due. We all know quite well that Zombie has been putting in a TON of effort in extracting, cleaning up, and unfolding these files. I highly doubt that anyone, and I mean ANYONE here in the 405th are the ones who have been taking credit for his work. If I had to hazard a guess I'd venture it was someone who picked up the files from his deviantart gallery.

The foam build of the ebony armor looks really good. It's a complete coincidence that we are both doing the same armor out of foam with a halloween deadline. The only difference may be that im using the dragon priest mask instead of the ebony helm.

Also, i'd like to point out that after flipping through every page of this thread i have come to the conclusion that Zombie is f****** amazing. Youre the hero of the Skyrim pepakura community. Thanks for everything Zombie.

nope, no difference in our armor set. bahahahahahhahaaaa
I6dmbYp.jpg

As I understand it, Tenkos (post #380) found a Miirak mask .obj file and asked for it to be unfolded. It was unfolded a bit later by ODST83, who admitted it was a bit of a rough unfold and that it could probably be done better. I haven't downloaded the file to double check the model, but this could very well be the same mask with a cleaner unfold. Also, Death Angel doesn't seem to be taking credit at all for the model, merely stating that "the" Miirak file (not "my") has been unfolded, so please, tone down the hostility about credit where credit is due. We all know quite well that Zombie has been putting in a TON of effort in extracting, cleaning up, and unfolding these files. I highly doubt that anyone, and I mean ANYONE here in the 405th are the ones who have been taking credit for his work. If I had to hazard a guess I'd venture it was someone who picked up the files from his deviantart gallery.

I didn't mean to sound so hostile. Sorry bout that. I just want every thing to be fair so this thread will continue with no file issues and false credit. Sorry Death Angel...Did a good job smoothing it.

Still getting ready for Rose City Comic Con here this weekend. However, I was able to unfold and make the pepakura file for another weapon. Here is the Skyrim Ebony Blade! I'm unsure of the actual size, but this one is about four and a half feet tall. If you need it bigger, I'm sure everyone can scale it up for themselves if necessary. Enjoy!

Skyrim Ebony Blade
Measures about 4 and half feet tall.
EbonyBlade_zpsb8e3614f.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/G_u3AvDC/Ebony_Blade.html

Thanks for this, you are truly amazing. Also it looks like your photobucket went out. Imgur doesn't have a limit on the amount of images you can have.

Thanks to everyone for looking out for me! It truly means a lot to me and I will continue to keep posting files because of fans like you guys! I should have something in the next few days for release. I also went back and updated my photobucket file picture. Stupid photobucket. I have switched to Imgur so there shouldn't be anymore problems. I have the Miraak mask, and will try to release it soon. I appreciate that another has done it already, but in order for me to feel complete with everything Skyrim I need to do every file myself. So, I will release another Miraak mask here shortly, like a few days. I'll have something before then, but I will be doing all of Skyrim.

Side note, if someone unfolds a file, please do not post it here. This is for me to release Skyrim files, and if someone else would like to then please create your own thread. This one is for ZombieGrimm to release files. Others have done this so please do not post your Skyrim files here. Nothing against anyone who wishes to unfold Skyrim files, but this is a thread for me to release files. Next time please ask permission to post your files here. I would appreciate it.

to zombie: I for one thank you for your effort in releasing the file you are my skyrim hero.
to anyone:is it still considered cosplay if you base you costume off of a mod.
thanks in advance to anyone that answeres this.

Cosplay is costume play. You could go as your own 100% original creation. You may not get a lot of people recognizing it, but honestly you should always build for yourself, to celebrate your own interests anyways! So if you have a mod you like, play it!

As Katsu said, cosplay doesn't have to be a specific character. And with the wide range of games out there that allow for customization of the playable character(s) having one specific look isn't necessary. In the case of Skyrim and other games that are available on PC (and thus can be modified) all that does is add another layer to the customization. A dragon priest mask, for example, is still a dragon priest mask whether it's "vanilla" or if it's had a modified color or high-def texture applied to it. And in th case of Skyrim most of the mods aren't so drastic or all-encompassing that people can't figure out what it was supposed to be originally.

Thought I'd leave these here to show just how good Zombie's files look. Thanks man!

554170_10202046165545718_416149204_n.jpg

Just finished construction on foam version of Zombie's ebony armor. Gonna do some more dremel-aesthetics and then paint. Lastly, cloth, and a sick cape to finish it off with.

1378614_10202052359300558_1415062186_n.jpg

Helmet detailing job.

Oh yeah! Working on converting the DragonScale Armor to foam templates now. YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS

Thought I'd leave these here to show just how good Zombie's files look. Thanks man!

Just finished construction on foam version of Zombie's ebony armor. Gonna do some more dremel-aesthetics and then paint. Lastly, cloth, and a sick cape to finish it off with.

Helmet detailing job.

Oh yeah! Working on converting the DragonScale Armor to foam templates now. YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS

Whoa man that looks sick! It's always nice to see Skyrim builds.

554170_10202046165545718_416149204_n.jpg

1378614_10202052359300558_1415062186_n.jpg

Helmet detailing job.

Don't suppose you'd be willing to share the ebony foam templates, would you?

Heh, forsworn has been listed as #1 of the top 3 most revealing non-modified articles of clothing/armor in Skyrim, followed by Savior's Hide, then Ancient Nord. You could certainly modify the design to be more modest. That's another thing I like about the cosplay potential of games that offer character customization, the simple fact is all the "base models" in the game would eventually look different based on the characters who use and wear them. Plus there's always "field mods" to account for. Just because a cosplay outfit is based in a certain game's "world" doesn't mean it has to be a perfect match to the in-game model, at least when custom/original characters come into play. That's my opinion, anyway.

Cosplay can be anything you want it to be. Personally, I think the costumes created from game mods are the coolest. They take time to alter and turn into something new. Even if people don't know what you are supposed to be, you'll look awesome. I'm working on converting some Skyrim files so I can have Master Chief armor but it will look like it was created in Skyrim.

Enough about me, I managed to finish two more pieces. Traditionally I wouldn't have done these, but someone asked me to make them so it would be easier for them to create templates from. So, these two are the face pieces from the Nightingale armor. Respectively, male and female. Enjoy! Make sure to scale for yourself before printing!

Nightingale Male Mask
Measures about 5 inches tall.
qNOD7QF.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/rr95MDTE/Nightingale_Male_Mask.html

Nightingale Female Mask
Measures about 4 inches tall.
6ELLIy8.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/xO0WBp77/Nightingale_Female_Mask.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back