Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello once again Skyrim fans! I finally have the Imperial set for release! I did not do the Imperial Spartan Helmet but it should be with the next batch of files. And a little treat at the bottom, not a download yet. As always make sure to scale them for yourself before you print. Enjoy!

Female Heavy Imperial Boots
Measures about 14 inches.
X8YECFH.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/If_B4Lptce/Female_Heavy_Imperial_Boots.html

Female Heavy Imperial Gauntlets
Measures about 10 inches.
zRWl6GP.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/XxN68th0ce/Female_Heavy_Imperial_Gauntlet.html

Female Heavy Imperial Torso Pieces
Measures about 6 inches.
uhYUztW.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/vUlvc5Tfce/Female_Heavy_Imperial_Torso_Pi.html

Female Heavy Imperial Torso
Measures about 18 inches.
qRwuf7k.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/InkfQ4P_ce/Female_Heavy_Imperial_Torso.html

Female Heavy Imperial Helmet
Measures about 11 inches.
ky2sits.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/mN8Pqfdjba/Female_Heavy_Imperial_Helmet.html

Male Heavy Imperial Boots
Measures about 18 inches.
B7lEiCs.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/PDSlmHliba/Male_Heavy_Imperial_Boots.html

Male Heavy Imperial Gauntlets
Measures about 10 inches.
7BVZ2ZQ.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/t9ZcexjMce/Male_Heavy_Imperial_Gauntlets.html

Male Heavy Imperial Torso Pieces
Measures about 7 inches.
nGCEeVC.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/mXrxGEoDce/Male_Heavy_Imperial_Torso_Piec.html

Male Heavy Imperial Torso
Measures about 22 inches.
UvDUvIu.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/KqW7iMhxba/Male_Heavy_Imperial_Torso.html

Male Heavy Imperial Helmet
Measures about 13 inches.
I6Nb4bw.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/u7PEJqW9ce/Male_Heavy_Imperial_Helmet.html

0PwYVAq.png

I don't mean to be a bother but I've found most of the ORCISH armor and weapon's pep files. I have not been able to find the Orcish War Axe.
If I missed it could you please point me in the right direction.
If it hasn't been unfolded yet I would like to make a kindly request for it.
Thank you very much for doing the Skyrim weapons and armor. You have done an amazing job.

Squirrelly-ORC (Orsinium Recon Corp)

Zombie or someone who knows, i know this has been asked before, but i really need to know what the 24 inches on the dwarven male chestplate refers to. I know i need to build it then scale it to me, but i dont have time for two builds. The expo im going to is up really soon and i also have study. Is it from bottom to neck?
Thanks.

I don't mean to be a bother but I've found most of the ORCISH armor and weapon's pep files. I have not been able to find the Orcish War Axe.
If I missed it could you please point me in the right direction.
If it hasn't been unfolded yet I would like to make a kindly request for it.
Thank you very much for doing the Skyrim weapons and armor. You have done an amazing job.

I haven't found it either, but it's possible I just missed it. I'd suggest trying Zombie's deviantart gallery. If nothing else there will be less "fluff" to sort through to get to the files that he's already done. If it's not there I'm sure it's on his to-do list.

Zombie or someone who knows, i know this has been asked before, but i really need to know what the 24 inches on the dwarven male chestplate refers to. I know i need to build it then scale it to me, but i dont have time for two builds. The expo im going to is up really soon and i also have study. Is it from bottom to neck?
Thanks.

I've found one of the best ways to check the scale is using the "measure distance between two points" option by right-clicking in the 2D window and picking it from the menu. Then pick any two points using the 3D window (or 2D window if you know which pieces correspond to the points you want to measure) and a message will pop up telling you the distance from one point to the other. Use this to check neck holes, arm holes, top to bototm, side to side, any measurement that's easiest for you to work from and compare it to a measurement taken from your own body and adjust the model scale accordingly. And it's a good idea to check more than one measurement. Using a chest piece as an example, you take the measure of the arm hole to make sure you can fit your arm through it, but the abdominal hole might not be large enough to fit around your midsection. Or the holes might all fit, but the overall height might be too short (or too long). This is simply the result of different proportions between video game characters and the human body.

Thanks Zaff,

I had already checked on deviant art before I posted the request here. I may just sketch it out and build it by hand. If I do I'll probably cast it later.

Might actually be best in some ways. With how primitive and organic Orc weapons are, pepping could get dodgy.

Hello all! I have not done all the Orcish weapons yet. They should be in the next batch of files. It's kinda weird I haven't done them yet, but I bounce around for requests, so it's understandable.

I haven't found it either, but it's possible I just missed it. I'd suggest trying Zombie's deviantart gallery. If nothing else there will be less "fluff" to sort through to get to the files that he's already done. If it's not there I'm sure it's on his to-do list.

I've found one of the best ways to check the scale is using the "measure distance between two points" option by right-clicking in the 2D window and picking it from the menu. Then pick any two points using the 3D window (or 2D window if you know which pieces correspond to the points you want to measure) and a message will pop up telling you the distance from one point to the other. Use this to check neck holes, arm holes, top to bototm, side to side, any measurement that's easiest for you to work from and compare it to a measurement taken from your own body and adjust the model scale accordingly. And it's a good idea to check more than one measurement. Using a chest piece as an example, you take the measure of the arm hole to make sure you can fit your arm through it, but the abdominal hole might not be large enough to fit around your midsection. Or the holes might all fit, but the overall height might be too short (or too long). This is simply the result of different proportions between video game characters and the human body.
I cant right click the 2d panel. I have the free version, pepakura viewer. My friend has the designer and he's scaling things for me. Im just trying to help him know what to scale to. Is that a feature of the paid version only?
EDIT: I've used the bottom right dimensions and my trusty calculator to determine that the closest to my bod is 80%. Just for the reference of anyone else from the future reading this thread and planning to do a dwarven cosplay, im fairly tall and thin (440mm/17.3 inch from side of hipbone to top of shoulder, 765mm/30.2inch chest circumference (approx)) and 80 is to the nearest 10 percent.
Just in theory, i have yet to make it.

Torso pieces are difficult to scale, the measure tool in the pepakura designer is your best friend! (Click right on the pages with the 2D parts and choose measure distance in the menu - it's the bottom option I think). Then go to the 3D model and pick the 2 points you want to measure. The shown result is metric so you might need to convert it depending on where you are from.

Also, Zaff is right it IS important to check several measures since video game propartions do differ from most people.
I learned this the hard way - I decided the widest part would be the shoulders, check this measurement and build for that - what I did not take into account is that for female armor, they often have an extreme waistline - so while the shoulders did fit the waist did not. So I had to start over...
I am sure for male armor it's the widenes of the shoulders that's most exaggereated - not the chest-waist ratio - so hopefully it might actually be a little easier.

That said, always do check that your head does fit through the opening - maybe more important for helmets (torso pieces you can split in front & back part), because the outside wideness given in the file and the actual opening can differ! And video game characters never have to put on the helmets so sometimes the opening is just a little over neck size.

Great new files, thanks Zombie!

Oh, I finally managed to take pictures of the Stahlrim helmet I built:

stahlr12.jpg

I have to admit, painting the ice was hard and I am not completely satisfied.

I do like the watercolor-like effect I managed by using a slightly translucent material (Worbla's deco art is generally white but if used thin enough the color of the underneath material shines through). You can see it in the upper right picture, that's pre-painting. I just added a green and a purple wash and shaded the edge where it meats the metal parts later.

However, the ingame material has an inner glow to it that I couldn't really reproduce with paint.
So I guess one can't really call it a Stahlrim helmet, maybe a Stahlrim-inspired design.

Speaking of textures since I started combining Finest & Deco Art, I decided to try a project with the goal to try out different textures by combining the 2 materials in different ways:
wig_dr10.jpg

I picked the Dragonbone helmet because a) it is cool, b) I like the organic vertebrae component, and c) the colors are pretty simple which will allow me to concentrate on texture instead. Oh, btw there are a few parts in the back that you need to adjust if you plan to build it, they need an additional seperation to allow trouble free building. No biggie, easy to adjust.

Attachments

• stahlr12.jpg
    stahlr12.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 347
Nice file compilation. It's the most out there. Any idea with the basic Iron banded armor though? I saw some female parts but not a lot.

Hey Zombie, glad to see that you are working hard! Its been a while since I have come through this place so these new changes are really throwing me for a loop.

I understand that you host all of your files on 4shared, but is there any other way of downloading them (for those of us who do not have a 4shared account)?

I understand that you host all of your files on 4shared, but is there any other way of downloading them (for those of us who do not have a 4shared account)?

You can download the files, even if you do not have a 4shared account. Follow the links and click on the download button. Wait the free download 20 seconds, and then download the file. You need Pepakura Designer to properly read the files. Do not worry, as its a free download.

I made the Dawnguard helmet, but I am wondering how to attach the visor part to the rest of the helmet, any help would be appreciated, thank you all.

I made the Dawnguard helmet, but I am wondering how to attach the visor part to the rest of the helmet, any help would be appreciated, thank you all.
I made one a while back, and I attched mine with some gorilla glue. Do it after you fiberglass and bondo, if you're going that route.

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to zombiegrimm for the pepakura files. Just completed the Daedric armor. Well, there's still more detail I want to add... BUT I had a toooooon of fun doing this. We are also still working on a scaled version for my 8-year old.

IMG_109806845129370.jpeg
IMG_109839019293188.jpeg
IMG_312241413005574.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back