Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is at long last, Skyrim Mehrunes Razor! This daedric weapon is in scale with my other Skyrim objects. It measures about 18 inches long. This build is a little more difficult than my other builds. Take your time, and use a lot of patience when building! Enjoy!

MehrunesRazor.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/8HSPgcnm/Mehrunes_Razor.html

Here is the test built Mehrunes Razor. I enjoyed building this one, just a little on the difficult side. I would recommend building the pommel first, then working your way up to the end of the blade.

temporary-81.jpg

Do you plan on doing the daedric artifacts? More specifically, dawnbreaker or the spellbreaker. That, and possibly the dragon claws.

Do you plan on doing the daedric artifacts? More specifically, dawnbreaker or the spellbreaker. That, and possibly the dragon claws.

I will try to release as much as possible. I'm in the process of unfolding, and rearranging the 3D models so they print out as one or two pieces. I don't mind having more pieces than that but its usually easier for me that way. Dawnbreaker is a very real possibility as well as the Dragon claws. Not looking good for Spellbreaker though.

Well I guess for dawnbreaker, the easiest way would be have a sphere where the light is and whomever constructs the finished piece would have to put frosted glass/plastic with super bright LEDs.

Here is the Skyrim Sanguine Rose! The staff does not come with the rose that sits on top. The 3D model proved to be too difficult to unfold/ rearrange. Instead, once this piece is resined, it will be quite easy to attach a fake flower to the top. No big deal. So, here it is, Skyrim's Sanguine Rose! Enjoy!

SanguineRose.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/fAyT7Ujz/Sanguine_Rose.html

Here is the completed paper model of the Sanguine Rose. Took me roughly two days to build. Mainly due to time constraints and what not. It is almost as tall as the Nordic Greatsword. Hope you enjoy!

temporary-82.jpg

I am close to releasing another file. This time, someone from the 405th requested the file, so I thought I would be kind enough and release it. No hints yet, but it was a piece asked for in this thread! Having a little difficulty with it, but once I test build it, the file will be ready for download!

Here is one of the asked for files. Still working on a few other files that were asked for, so keep checking back for more updates. This time, I have created the Skyrim Dragon Claw, with help from a user on the Skyrim Nexus, Urwy. I used his model as a base for my pepakura model. Since all Dragon Claws are the same , there is no texture. This model was the hardest I've created so far, and is very difficult. Give it a try, but remain patient.

DragonClawnodials.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/HBRkZed3/Dragon_Claw__no_dials_.html

Also, here is the three dials for the Skyrim Dragon Claw. They are sized differently, so it would be wise to download them all, instead of trying to download one and make it three times. The dials are without texture, as the dials were too difficult for me to unfold. I would suggest other methods for creating the dial faces.

FirstDial.jpg

Download Links:
First Dial: http://www.4shared.com/file/rjkrMS0Z/First_Dial.html
Second Dial: http://www.4shared.com/file/IP0xMB2J/Second_Dial.html
Third Dial: http://www.4shared.com/file/M4n4ODEe/Third_Dial.html

And finally, here is the completed Skyrim Dragon Claw model. I drew the three dials on, thus making this Dragon Claw the Ebony Dragon Claw. I used the Skyrim wiki to look up the faces and draw them on the dials.

temporary-85.jpg

temporary-84.jpg

Hey Zombiegrimm, I was wondering if you have the full armour for the dwarf, dwarven sword and bow with arrows...?

Hey Zombiegrimm, I was wondering if you have the full armour for the dwarf, dwarven sword and bow with arrows...?

Sorry, as I do not have any of those files unfolded at all. And, without severe alterations made to the files, they would be almost impossible to make with pepakura. I might get to them at a later date, however.

Oh ok... Well, I was wondering if you do indeed have them, I could try my hand at them, and then send them back to you when unfolded.. I find difficult unfolds to be fun, if you want that is. :)

dude, thats freaking sick! I'm loving all of these files bro :) sorry about my first message, I was in a rush and didnt have much time for commenting much.

But I mist say these are wonderful pieces of work. What program do you use to make these? I use blender because its free and I have no money. But the thing is its so difficult to use. That says my experience level with it all haha. Toying around though Ive learned how to work certain things :)

Oh ok... Well, I was wondering if you do indeed have them, I could try my hand at them, and then send them back to you when unfolded.. I find difficult unfolds to be fun, if you want that is. :)

The models haven't even been converted yet to a pepakura format. They need a lot of love before they can even be ready for unfolding.

dude, thats freaking sick! I'm loving all of these files bro :) sorry about my first message, I was in a rush and didnt have much time for commenting much.

But I mist say these are wonderful pieces of work. What program do you use to make these? I use blender because its free and I have no money. But the thing is its so difficult to use. That says my experience level with it all haha. Toying around though Ive learned how to work certain things :)

I use Metasequoia. It is also a free program. That program helps me edit and convert the 3D models before I can transfer them into pepakura for unfolding. I also cannot buy a program so I tend to use the free ones. I have no experience in doing anything with 3D models, but the user interface is nice and simple. I have only been unfolding the Skyrim files, so I haven't been doing this a long time. I figured out most of Metasequoia by using it on my own.

I still have a few files I need to unfold and then test build, but thanks for the comments!

You know you asked for it! Here is the newest file, Skyrim's Dawnbreaker! I had to edit the 3D model somewhat in order to make it possible for the blade to fit inside the hilt. Some tiny features are missing around the hilt, but it is still essentially Dawnbreaker. There are a few complex folds, but it is buildable. The whole weapon is about 4 ft long. Enjoy the download!

Dawnbreaker.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/z3FvQUUu/Dawnbreaker.html

I test built the weapon, and the blade does indeed fit inside the hilt. There are some interesting complex parts near the hilt, but that is to be expected. Daedric artifacts are difficult to find, let alone build. I know someone asked for it, so I hope it works out!

temporary-86.jpg

I know that others have made requests, and I am trying to get to all the requests that I can. However, because this process is extremely long, please take note that just because it gets asked for, doesn't mean that I will make it. I am trying though, and have a few files that others have asked for almost ready for download. Again, need to test build them, and then they will be available for download.

Since E3 is this week, and Dawnguard was recently announced, I have become hopeful with the idea of releasing Dawnguard weapons and armor. Most expansion packs for The Elder Scrolls that have already been released included some new armor types. Hopefully they won't be so complex and I will be able to release those too! Enjoy!

I might have to make dawnbreaker my first project. Possibly frosted transparent plastic for the star within the circle filled with super-bright LEDs and I could maybe do gold leaf for the circle coated in a laminate or clear coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back