Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have returned!

Sort of. With how everything went with the pandemic closing places, I was unable to access this site. I had my family to look out for, as my significant other has a compromised immune system so I have to make sure it doesn't get to us.

I know this seems like a necro post, and I apologize for not being able to return sooner. This is a passion of mine and I miss it terribly. If the admins do not have a problem with this being a necro case and coming back for more posts, and the fans want more, I'm happy to obliged. Let me know what you think.

As OP, you're fine to revive the thread. The issue is when other people post questions for people that haven't been on in ages.

Hello once again, Skyrim fans!

I was preparing an armor set. I was almost done preparing it for release, and then I had a bit of bad luck. I got closer to finishing it, and then I realized I did it already. I got suckered into it because it would have been Halo skyrim. I will not release more of the same armor models. So, what I release will not be as big as I had wanted. It will be done before the end of the year, and it will be my last file of the year. I will resume releasing models again, next year.

Welcome back for another treat, right before the year ends. Let's face it, this was a year harder than most. At least we get to go out with a bang. Because its still snowy and lights are still up, I thought this would be a fun item. I unfolded one ornament, but feel free to add as many as you want. For the handle, I'd just go with PVC piping. Have a good one, and I'll see you next year! Make sure to scale for yourselves before printing. Enjoy!

Sword of Festivities
Measures about 5 ft.
zBY4FyT.png

Download Link: Sword of Festivities - Download - 4shared

I'm working on a lot of projects these days. Armor for this, weapons for that. Which just makes me question what would the fans like more of. Let me know which you want to see... more armor, or more weapons?

I know a bunch of people have been contacting me about different Skyrim weapons and armor. I still do unfolds and still make things. If you ever need me, feel free to send me a message.

It's very late to comment but I signed up to the 405th just to say THANKS for sharing all of these fantastic templates with us. My son loves Skyrim so we'll be attempting to make Dwarven Armor based off your files. Zombie, I read this entire thread (54 pages worth!) and noticed you haven't been on in a while - I hope you are doing ok and just busy with other awesomeness somewhere else. Thanks again.

It's very late to comment but I signed up to the 405th just to say THANKS for sharing all of these fantastic templates with us. My son loves Skyrim so we'll be attempting to make Dwarven Armor based off your files. Zombie, I read this entire thread (54 pages worth!) and noticed you haven't been on in a while - I hope you are doing ok and just busy with other awesomeness somewhere else. Thanks again.
I'm still here in the background. My kid moved out and then moved back in, trying to stay away from forest fires and what not. I always appreciate fans reaching out. Truly makes my day.
Side note, I've been doing a lot of stand up. Been hitting the circuit of local places that have stand up. I've been invited to shows and I've helped some shows on the side. Skyrim will never leave me heart. I need to work on new models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back