Halo Legends: Prototype Build (Pic Heavy) WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tydrag0

FullFront.png

Hey Guys!
It's Tydrag0 here, I'm starting one of those odd make believe builds that everyone wants to do. Most of you don't know who I am because I have only done a couple of builds. I am hoping to get quite a bit of help through encouragement and advice. All of which are greatly appreciated. But I think I'll be okay because Jesus has my back!

IMAG0165.jpg

Well considering there are no models to go off of anymore I'm going to free hand it as best as possible. So this is only a partial piece of the armor.the front of the chest. I'm going to put thinner foam on top to make the lines slightly better.

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

That's going to be a tough build! I'd love to see how it turns out, and good job with how you're going so far!

Thanks dude! Yeah it will be tough but hopefully the payout will be awesome lol

Ab section of the armor, going to add the thinner foam for accents on the center section.
Well see you tomorrow! for another update!
IMAG0179.jpg

My only concern is means of propulsion. My friend made a large Bumblebee costume, and he used stilts and a camping backpack for structure as it took most of the weight of the build off his shoulders. I was wondering if you were going to attempt the same thing. Easiest approach would be a camping-backpack pulley system for the support, and stilts for that extra height that you are going to need. I also suggest making this thing as light as possible, but I assume you already took that into account. Well good luck and be safe!

I remember seeing this thing in action! I was thinking to myself it would be amazing to have one of those! You are making dreams a reality and I look forward to seeing more of this build! Good luck and great progress so far! keep up the great work! I am subscribing to this right away!

IMAG0181.jpg

The accent foam on the first part of the chest piece. Hoping to get the backpack at least half way done tonight got PVC for the tank cannon.

Cinderblock: Thanks dude, made the ncr chest! Great how to video!

Rogue: Yeah! Hopefully I won't disappoint you guys lol

Psuiddy: That's a really good idea, never thought a camp pack could be used like that. I'm trying to make a decent stilt design.

XxDrxNinjaxX: Thanks for the support, Once again I hope I don't disappoint!

I always wondered when someone would attempt to build this! Good luck!

Mosarnini: OMG Tell him I love him lol Thanks

Everybody: Thanks guys hopefully I won't disappoint! will post my jet pack tomorrow!

I can't wait to see it complete! If I ever see you with it, I'd love to take a photo with you when I've done my build!

why has nobody thought to do this build before...? i can't wait to see the finished suit. it's gonna rock...

Thanks for the support guys! I'm still working on the Jetpack and the cannon mod.... It's gonna take me awhile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back