Halo 4. Master Chief scratch, foam build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant just sneak in a pic of the rifle and then not say a word or give any description!! Love this thread!

You cant just sneak in a pic of the rifle and then not say a word or give any description!! Love this thread!

If I may. He has actually made a thread on his rail gun. Click on Kills avatar then goto find all started threads then look at all the pretty pics :)

How did you cut the angles? Did you use an angle cutter? I tried to cut the angle with an X-acto knife and it didn't come out good.

Up-date time.
The helmet is the only piece that will not be a scratch build or foam. I pep-ed it out using someones pep file. This helmet is a tough one. I put 30 to 40 hours into the pep alone. The bondo & sanding are moving along, a little at a time.
ff.jpg
f22.jpg
[/IMG]
Thanks
Jim

Now for some paint.
I need to thank my wife for letting me spent the whole weekend on this (happy fathersday to me). :)
f21.jpg
f4.jpg
[/IMG]
f5.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.
Jim.

Looks awesome. You have brought the Halo 4 to life in a way that no one has before. And I may add that you have set the bar very high for all that follow you. :D

Moving this on out of the Noob Forum.

Amazing work! You can hardly tell it's a foam build, and the size/ proportion of it on you makes it even better, very imposing!

Will be keeping an eye on this one for when it's completed, and it'll be moved again...

Dictionary.com defines the word amazing as -

a·maz·ing [uh-mey-zing]
adjective
causing great surprise or sudden wonder.

You sir , have truly made an amazing work of art. I tip my hat too you sir.

160px-Coolidge_after_signing_indian_treaty.jpg

Keep up the good work!

-Jacob

Daaang brah! This is such a great build! Your half way there bud! From experience, the last few pieces are the least fun to make, but keep trucking! Your build will fuel me to keep going!

Great job so far on the helmet too! Tryed to pep one myself... It was Hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back