Halo 4. Master Chief scratch, foam build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chest and cod seem way too big xD it makes you look so scrawny, but don't get me wrong, the quality is amazing, it's so clean and professional looking. congrats, just try to make an under suit that beefs you up a little ^^

Ive got about 80 hours in my helmet alone so I can really appreciate how talented you are and the speed and which you work. Looks freaking fantastic.

ff-1.jpg
tumblr_l81t0188ep1qzievp.gif

Or lifts... lifts always work :D. But in all seriousness, you look friggin amazing. The level of detail you somehow put into this suit is redonkulous, Yes the cod and chest might be a little big, but that's just the mass of the foam.... really amazing foam work.

I might have missed it in one of the posts, but which helmet pep did you use? I can only dig up one currently, so I'm assuming that's probably it. File says it was unfolded by odst.

Just got back in from Miami 2012 Supercon....
My son & I won "best in show"
I can't express the feeling of being on stage & sharing that moment together with my son.

lowwerres.jpg
[/IMG]

You sir , are awesome. Words cannot describe the epicness that you have created . Fantastic work once again *clap clap clap clap*

Just got back in from Miami 2012 Supercon....
My son & I won "best in show"
I can't express the feeling of being on stage & sharing that moment together with my son.

lowwerres.jpg
[/IMG]
That's a beautiful thing my friend! Congrats. And as one father to another, kudos for including the little one. Wish I'd had this pic yesterday
a5486ceb.jpg

I think this build deserves Elite Status!

SO AMAZING!!!

Your work was crisp, clean and 110% EXACTLY the same as the game!!!
You, sir, are one of the best!

- Delta

Jim, to be honest...when I saw the suit in person at Supercon, I couldn't believe how freaking awesome it was! :D

It was fun hanging out with you! Thanks again for lending my brother one of your Magnums for the Cosplay Contest!

I almost don't believe it's foam, astonishing work. Are you going to make the undersuit that weird looking material cheif is sporting now or just keep it standard black?

The cool thing is, is that if you scaled your son to an average height of 5' 11'', Master Chief would be normal size of 7' 2''! This suit is imaculate! That visor is like looking into the future! It has a glow unmatched! I applaud you, sir!

Wow. Just amazing. I loved watching this come together and a well deserved win. Also I saw that Halo posted it on their facebook page too. Always nice to see them supporting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back