Spartan E90Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Early90z

I wanted to have my armor done in time for colossalcon but the way it looks the helmet may be the only thing going. but i'm completely fine with that cause i want it to look as realistic as possible. my plan is for it to be the mark v(b) helmet on mark VI armor with the odst shoulders, but i may change. any input is extremely appreciated.

oh and if anyone can help me with how to post images i would appreciate it too. i am new to forums.

There is a button that says insert pic, when posting. Its between the hyperlink and add video buttons. I think it need to be on a image hosting site like photobucket. I upload it on photobucket then copy and paste :p

Hope this isn't too small, sized it wrong.
picposting.png

There is a button that says insert pic, when posting. Its between the hyperlink and add video buttons. I think it need to be on a image hosting site like photobucket. I upload it on photobucket then copy and paste :p

Hope this isn't too small, sized it wrong.
picposting.png

thanks man let's see if it works

Spartan090.png

this is my ingame spartan and inspiration

so far i have the helmet pepped and it is currently drying from it's first coat of resin.

0512122024a_01.jpg

sorry about how blurry the photo is

Looks pretty good for being your first build. On a side note, what part of Ohio are you from?

-Matt

0521021343a.jpg

0521021343.jpg

heading out to do the second coat of resin and to fiberglass the interior. possibly starting to cut out the chest piece today.

0521021343b.jpg

does anyone else hate fiberglass as much as me??

really bad thunderstorm where i live right now. but it just make it bearable enough outside to work on my armor. should have some bondo pics by the end of the day

got about half the helmet done and decided i need a break. the applicators make it really hard to spread the bondo accurately, especially in the small areas so i'm treating it like clay slip and using my hands. working out a lot better than i anticapated and gives me more control.
0529121147.jpg

0529121138.jpg

i forsee lots of sanding in my near future. \

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND CRITIQUES

oh i have been. it looks much better now just not posting anything till it's time to prime it. alot of work.

0609022138a.jpg
well it's been a while since i gave my thread any attention so here's an photo update

0609022138.jpg

0609022139.jpg

0609022139_01.jpg

some touch ups tomorrow thenon to priming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back