Props Birth of a RAIL GUN......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon Props

Member DIN
S007
rgj.jpg
[/IMG]

Once again I've been side tracked from my Halo 4 Master Chief build. A.D.D. is kicking in again I guess.

At the start, I had these 2 images to go by, yesterday I found the xbox game magizine pic in a hi res image so I going to have to re-work some areas now that I have a better ref. pic. to go by.
Start pics:
bad2.jpg
bad1.jpg
[/IMG]

Pencil, paper, ruler, and a 1X10x8
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
[/IMG]

Table saw time:
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
[/IMG]
r5.jpg
[/IMG]

More on the way.
Thanks for looking
Jim

A little Primer / Sanding / Drawing / Table saw-ing

r6.jpg
r7.jpg
[/IMG]

r9.jpg
r10.jpg
[/IMG]

ATTACH]

It's getting there. I'm hoping to put a lot of time into it this weekend.
I won't be the best H4 Rail Gun, but I may have the 1st
Thanks
Jim

Attachments

• r11.jpg
    r11.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 265
It's all wood.
I use utility knife to etch it out & then go back over it with a dremel & a steady hand.

I had chance to do a little more on this today.
I'll be glueing a lot of it togther tonight.

rg1.jpg
rg2.jpg
[/IMG]

This thing's getting BIG & HEAVY. So much for building something small & easy to carry around.

Oh my....great work Jim. The detail between this and your Mark VII are very impressive....keep up the great work sir!!

-Matt

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.....there for , this should be worth 1002

1336393833358.jpg

and , for your amazing work , have a cookie!

cookie.png

I had a few spare hours to work on this today. Here's couple of up-dated photo's.
Not everything is glued down, some things are just setting in place in order to get a better feel for the finished piece.
Thanks for looking.
Jim

rrg.jpg
rrgg.jpg
[/IMG]

rgj.jpg
[/IMG]

I thought it would make a great piece to hang on the game area/room wall when finished. It will also go good with my Halo armor @ holloween time or at some of these cons. I'd like to get better at this & someday make one to mold and then recast. I don't know if this will be good enough. Either way it's fun building it.

What you did with such little reference material is amazing. Fantastic job!

lol good lord, I have never seen anything as intense as this COMBINED with your free hand chief. I mean goodness gracious lol. Truely impressed man, looks flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back