My Son's Noble Spartan - NOW COMPLETE - Pic Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man your good at photoshop, all I can do is make Julia gillards nose even bigger....

103.4f better get some cold biofoam and cover him with it. Or you could cook some eggs.... Just a thought though..

I don't know about good. Competent maybe. Maybe. :p And LMAO on the whole nose thing.

Yeah he's been sick for over a month with a respiratory infection, sinuses and now the fever. I was kinda surprised by the fever, because he's been on antibiotics for a month. Oh well. The cold biofoam is in effect. And lots of it. LOL!!!

Looks awesome.

Thanks, Thorn. I appreciate it. I've got to find some better backrounds to go with some of the pics I have of him shooting so I can try my hand at that.

I don't know about good. Competent maybe. Maybe. :p And LMAO on the whole nose thing.

Yeah he's been sick for over a month with a respiratory infection, sinuses and now the fever. I was kinda surprised by the fever, because he's been on antibiotics for a month. Oh well. The cold biofoam is in effect. And lots of it. LOL!!!

hope he gets better....poor little guy

and yes and our pms nose is about as long as the lies she weaves, very long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back