H4 Chief Scratch Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy! Thanks so much! LOVE your scripts! It would be so fun to make a movie based on one! Keep em coming!

UPDATE WOOHOO

Well guys, i have an update! i finished the gloves! I have the upper legs almost finished. they have paint and everything, but i will be adding some stuff above the thigh to close the gap between the torso, and on the inner leg.

cb650531.jpg

d222966d.jpg

5fdbe9dc.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

Let me know what you think!!!

BRAD

ok loving this build so far

subscribe CHECK

but as my opinion i think your sholders are a little small, but hey i wouldn't be any good at scratch building anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm curious as to what you used for the color of your visor. I know you can buy gold visors, but I've never seen anyone use a color like yours.

I'm astounded at the quality of your scratch build! I definitely couldn't do it. I'll be eagerly awaiting the end result!

ok loving this build so far

subscribe CHECK

but as my opinion i think your sholders are a little small, but hey i wouldn't be any good at scratch building anyway

I agree with you bro. I dont have time to redo them, but it will be something i will do in the future.

Dude, this is turning out gorgeous!
You are a true inspiration to all the foamers out there :D
Keep up the good work!

Thanks man! Its you 405thers that inspired me to do this!

$hit this looks epic
This should be in the elite showcase!
i smell this moving to Elite soon

I hope so! it would be a dream come true!

Hey you combined the ab plate with the cup peice now u have less protection.

Actually i have more? there is no gap between the torso and the cod... Less protection from what?

Hey I'm curious as to what you used for the color of your visor. I know you can buy gold visors, but I've never seen anyone use a color like yours.

As i said before in this thread, "I used an amber bubble visor, dremeled out the detail, then mirror chromed that bad boy! i love the way it is looking!"

UPDATE TIME

Boots are made and need to be battledamaged.

Lower legs are made and need to be plasti dipped, painted, and the webbing still needs to be added.

The knee cap needs to be also made.

The upper "hip" part of the upper leg is in the foam stage and needs detail, plastidip, webbing, and paint. this upper hip is sticking out too much when i have it on so i will have to come up with an idea on how to strap it "skin tight" to my leg. but the upper legs have buckles and the strapping system is all ready to go!

I have a unique way to keep the lower legs from twirling around. it keeps em looking right and attached to the boot, but i will show you guys that later!

and now for the pics!!!!

3cc8dcde.jpg

878b2654.jpg

607156e8.jpg

73a735b7.jpg

78ce50f2.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Brad

Wow...this is just amazing! I don't know what to say but i am in amazement! lol Epic

Hey buddy! Thanks so much! LOVE your scripts! It would be so fun to make a movie based on one! Keep em coming!

UPDATE WOOHOO

Well guys, i have an update! i finished the gloves! I have the upper legs almost finished. they have paint and everything, but i will be adding some stuff above the thigh to close the gap between the torso, and on the inner leg.

cb650531.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

Let me know what you think!!!

BRAD

tumblr_lu5h8wrtK91qdaa44.gif

Wow...wow...wow...that is a thing of beauty. Fantastic job! Yet another awesome foam build. Definitely Elite worthy.

Wow. Just... wow! This is freakin' impressive. I'm not a huge fan of the new H4 armor, but with builds like this, it could grow on me. Outstanding job, Brad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back