H4 Chief Scratch Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I love the detail on everything! very good work. My questions is the visor. Ive looked on amazon for something that has a nice bubble effect and is also gold but can't find much. Did you do something to the visor that glossed it, Or is it what it is. Does the chest and cod area flew good for you or is it one solid piece. And finally, is your middle name Awesome?

Just figured out that you go to OU...as cool as the Chief is, OU sucks. So, we can't be friends. JUST KIDDING!!!!! I'm at UT, but I recognize OU as a perfectly good and outstanding school. Those gameday pictures are fantastic man! If ever you decide to go to the UT-OU game this year, let me know. I'll try to go too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just figured out that you go to OU...as cool as the Chief is, OU sucks. So, we can't be friends. JUST KIDDING!!!!! I'm at UT, but I recognize OU as a perfectly good and outstanding school. Those gameday pictures are fantastic man! If ever you decide to go to the UT-OU game this year, let me know. I'll try to go too!

dude that would be so epic!

Last edited by a moderator:
for the secondary visor in your helmet i mean the tiny piece that goes over the main visor ..what did you use..another visor? or orange tint ?

OMG u live in Oklahoma?! Thats where I was born! OU!!
Nice build. And u did this without templates. Amazing. You got my vote on elite.

Have you ever done a pep build? If so, which would you say is easier? I've done pep, and my work does turn out well, but I just want another opinion on foam vs. pep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back