H4 Chief Scratch Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your elbows look a little weird with the baggy undersuit, but otherwise that costume looks amazing!

yeah not sure why that is. i might need to add mesh in the gaps to make it look mo betta

seriously, dude that is so freakin awsome... I'm callin elite status now!
yeah, my jaw dropped In my book this is elite worthy.
Wow...wow...wow...that is a thing of beauty. Fantastic job! Yet another awesome foam build. Definitely Elite worthy.

Guys if it happens it will be a dream come true! Thanks so much!

Looks awesome, very nice looking foam work.
Very nice!
Wow. Just... wow! This is freakin' impressive. I'm not a huge fan of the new H4 armor, but with builds like this, it could grow on me. Outstanding job, Brad!
Looks great brad. you've really brought it all together.
Wow great work! The paint job looks very well done!

Thanks guys! it means a ton to know you guys have been watching! yall are the best!

May I ask what make and model the visor is? It seems to be the perfect shape for most helmet types!

It is an amber bubble visor from ebay! it really works well with the helmet.

PICS
IMG_4336.jpg

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

Thanks for the comments! keep em coming!

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Astounding work mate!
Have been following this thread from start, and you truly are amazing with foam!
Keep it up, can't wait for the next project :D

Thanks, but can you give a link or something? :)
I've tried searching for it but didn't get anything...

New pics are cool! But I think you'll need a cool weapon to go with that :)

Very true my man! i need a weapon! too bad i dont have time to make one :(

Here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UV400-Orang...parel_Merchandise&hash=item3a6f46056b&vxp=mtr

Well done my friend....well done.

Astounding work mate!
Have been following this thread from start, and you truly are amazing with foam!
Keep it up, can't wait for the next project :D

I wish I could type the sound of thunderous applause, that is truly epic!

thanks guys! it means a ton!

I kinda have an urge to pimp this suit out with lights. What do you guys think about that... pulling a Longshot?

Too bad about the gun :(

Thanks for the link though! I suppose you've sprayed some sort of mirror chrome paint or something on top of it too, right?

Phenomenal work! What color did you use to spray the armor? My helmet is a mossy green, but I prefer yours.

Also can you see out of the visor with the chrome spray applied? What chrome spray did you use?

Thanks.

UPDATE

Well speaking of shoulders... i have got one in the making! this one only needs some dremeling, plastidip, then paint! but before i do that, i need to make the other one!

d32cccf5.jpg

i will get back on the torso back after the shoulders... working on it is getting a little old... needed to change it up!

Thanks for looking!!

Brad

Hey you're suit looks amazing! I'm curious what kind of tool you use to make small holes/details in the middle of the foam, like the cross on this bicep? I've been looking at home depot for a nice bit for my dremel to no avail. I've been tinkering around with different methods and it's driving me crazy! Thanks!

I cannot believe you did all this without a template, just from a few pictures and from your head...I'm absolutely blown away by how it turned out!!!! If you're planning on attending any sort of H4 release party, you're sure to get all the attention, maybe moreso than the game itself even... Great work!!!!!!!

This is amazing. but i guess u hear that too often ... man something u can be really proud of . go out in this wide world and get the chicks ! :p i love your foam build!

MODS!!! Why isnt this in the elite section? Seriously thats where this belongs. Mate, you are EPIC in the making! Just the inspiration I need to try making foam armour myself. Im in the process of making a fallout suit but I might just try foam for the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back