Halo 4 MC Helmet...nosaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only fair that i inspire you on the visor since you inspired me with the gold tape! I actually got some but its a bit thick and needs to be cut in half before I can add it to the visor.

One of the mods brought you to my attention... Nice build, definitely not a noob. Pass go, collect Infantryman status.

That's plain amazing. I absolutely love the metal bits and bolts on there. The angles, the paint, realistic doesn't even begin to describe it.

Holy cow that is one sweet helmet man! excellent work dude.

Tom.

399178_10151885555275055_1517578080_n.jpg

You said just about finished but it looks done enough to me...

Moving this into the Elite section.

Really fantastic work on this. The finish on the helmet alone is out of this world, and then the visor detail really kicks it up a notch. Loved seeing this thread, love seeing the final helmet. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Son Of A Bitch!!!!

That my friend, is awesome!

You get...
AwesomeSaucecopy.jpg

Truly stunning work Tie!
Well deserved elite and early infantry stat!!

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz on the move. Although not surprised this is more than elite!
Tom.

Wow, Looking at the company around here this is a huge honor.

Did get a heads up from the Mod that, it should be noted that this is a Hyper cast with extensive rescuplting . I do have my own scratch builds going and have no problems with being placed back to the noob level until then.

Cant say it enough. Every post (And awesome video...DAVE!) has had a part in this. Looking to build a suit as well...so stay tuned...

Wow, I don't know how I missed this, but fantastic job sir!! This is absolutely Elite worthy, congrats.

-Matt

That's some dedication right there. Prepping all those octagons .. You have some steady hands.

Super Congrats! I'm in AWE over how well this looks.
All I can do is stare at your work and drool over my keyboard.
Amazing work.

This is astonishing my man, I hope to see more fantastic work form you in the future! Really can't wait to see what you conjure up next :D

Still haven't got around to putting the final details on the MC4 but thanks for all the comps.

Have a few projects on the go, one is a Halo plasma pistol repaint using color shifting paint. The others are an Operator helmet and foam armor. Hopefully thirds times a charm with the scale. One is huge, one is to small....so right in the middle?

553190_385821884813933_2072550605_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back