Halo 4 MC Helmet...nosaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't got around to putting the final details on the MC4 but thanks for all the comps.

Have a few projects on the go, one is a Halo plasma pistol repaint using color shifting paint. The others are an Operator helmet and foam armor. Hopefully thirds times a charm with the scale. One is huge, one is to small....so right in the middle?

553190_385821884813933_2072550605_n.jpg
thats really freakin neat model, i just looked at the video about that frogtape, thanks for noting the type of tape youre using it looks very promising for painting, i always have a hard time finding a good type of tape

your builds are amazing and i love ur H4 helm

keep it up man

Bro... not to sound mean or anything, but arnt you kinda taking credit for someone elses work? I mean, this is a Hyperballistic halo 4 helmet cast from HIS mold... the stuff you did to it were GREAT! but not drastic enough to call it your own. I don't see you mentioning anywhere in this thread that this is actually hypers. Also just saw it on the H4 fb page. I think you should be giving the maker some credit

Hey guys, Sorry for any confusion. Yes its one of Hypers! And let me say its a great place to start if you want a great looking MC4 helmet right out of the box.

I'm not trying to steal anybodys work, not trying to profit, take credit or lead anybody astray. I have my own peps going but when something is that good to me its a great place to start. I also have a Helmet coming from Dave, Cerialkiller, but I think ill just keep that one on the low down.

Im a bit of a noob to this forum and it was not my intent to step on any of the expert builders toes.

Tie,
nosaint

Hey guys, Sorry for any confusion. Yes its one of Hypers! And let me say its a great place to start if you want a great looking MC4 helmet right out of the box.

I'm not trying to steal anybodys work, not trying to profit, take credit or lead anybody astray. I have my own peps going but when something is that good to me its a great place to start. I also have a Helmet coming from Dave, Cerialkiller, but I think ill just keep that one on the low down.

Im a bit of a noob to this forum and it was not my intent to step on any of the expert builders toes.

Tie,
nosaint

Bro its my bad! i should have read your thread before i said something

Got informed that all my pics on this post and probably some of my other have disappeared. Reposted a few so that you can get the idea. Check out my sig link to see all the MC4 pics. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back