Props ARC 920 Railgun (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XULUX11

Heres my new project after a long time of having no projects related to Halo. After seeing some ARC's people have built I decided I had to have my own for the release of Halo 4. The Railgun was a pretty quick build but I am very pleased with how it turned out. Do know that I only had 3 reference pictures of what this thing looks like, and a little knowledge of what it is and does. So this Railgun isn't and won't ever be perfectly accurate to what it will be in the game. I just kinda took what it seemed like it looked like as far as size, design, and color goes, and sort of mixed it with what I kinda wanted it to look like. I will be attending the Halo 4 release with it for sure. Let me know what you think of it!

-Jones

The completed ARC 920

DSCF3699.jpg

DSCF3698.jpg

I'm not sure what is on the display of the weapon but when pictures of it are released I'm going to rebuild and put a new display on it. Right now its just plain yellow like what the screenshot of it depicts.

DSCF3700.jpg

And finally me holding the finished Railgun to get an idea of how large it is.

DSCF3702.jpg

{{{{{[[[ All pictures of the unfinished Railgun are below. ]]]}}}}}

DSCF3664.jpg

DSCF3663.jpg

DSCF3661.jpg

DSCF3660.jpg

DSCF3673.jpg

DSCF3667.jpg

DSCF3666.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh nice this is the second one I have seen so far, people doing this gun now need to know what they are doing and have TONS of skill because of the little information on the railgun

oh nice this is the second one I have seen so far, people doing this gun now need to know what they are doing and have TONS of skill because of the little information on the railgun
Thanks man! Its actually not all that difficult of a build, except for some of the smaller details. And having more information on the Railgun would definitly be nice. For instance no one knows what's going to be on the display, so for right now, its going to be blank.

Is it hard cutting the wood? What do you use to cut the wood?
I actually did this entire build using MDF board and cherry for the main body of the gun and the rails. I also just used a jig saw to cut the wood. Not all that difficult in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back