Seiryuu's Halo 4 Armor Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
foam for the actual solid armor parts all the way. and probably leather for the undersuit... the texture they have on the suits now is alot like the Nanosuit's texture.

I did use the reach undersuit as a base to save time, I can build it from scratch but the time that takes is ridiculous. As for releasing them I'm still deciding that as I currently don't have a job. I have the "old" Helmet and chest for sale on a few websites but they are expensive. Keep in mind though, they are the older versions. I have changed the files quite a bit since I put those up. And my Dead Eye Helmet is going to differ greatly in its look because I am adding a thermal camera into it(Think Hayabusa)which is going to bulk it up.

So I decided I'm going to pep the helmet I've 3D Modeled to wear for halloween since I can't afford to make a full suit. And its going to CHEAPLY made at that lol however I'll try and post some pics of it if I get it done.

Update
Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been busy trying to make lemonade from the lemons in my life. My life has WAAAY to many so I haven't had a chance to work on it at all. In a month or so I might have more time to do something(I was hoping to have the suit done by game launch).

Long time no SEE!
I had some time to work on my stuff so I made a case for the thermal imager I'm going to implement into my helmet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The dark orange is the Imager I was talking about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This definitely doesn't belong in the noob thread... you are clearly not a noob. I'm loving this build, keep it up! You have some skills there mate.

Thanks for the compliment! If I find the time I'll try and get a video uploaded on the new helmet so that it looks that much cooler :).

I'm still fixing and adding detail at the moment but I "might" release it eventually.

Video up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

wow your doing a really good job of the modeling. would you consider releasing the rough files in pep format?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back