Halo 4 Recon!!!

Subscribe

Halo 4 Recon!!!

Hey guys! just found this pic on google!

Any one else think that this helmet is gunna be SICK!???

Just wanted to share

also if someone shared this pic before me, let me know haha

Brad

Wow! That looks cool, someOne should start to make a pepakura file on it, btw... How are you posting threads? Its not letting me do it like it used to.

My jaw is indeed dropped....
    O_O
    | |
    | |
    \../ <see?

That is a seriously updates Recon... Wonder where the pic comes from? Looks like 343 has a leak . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dh748 View Post
    My jaw is indeed dropped....
    O_O
    | |
    | |
    \../ <see?

That is a seriously updates Recon... Wonder where the pic comes from? Looks like 343 has a leak . . .
    Yeah dude, I found the rest of the helmets on that loadout too! ill show ya in a thread

that's awesome, nice find
    @ReconSpartan you have to have over 100 posts to make a thread anywhere but the noob forum

Quote Originally Posted by TheReconSpartan View Post
    Wow! That looks cool, someOne should start to make a pepakura file on it, btw... How are you posting threads? Its not letting me do it like it used to.
    I'll put out some concept images for you guys, and we'll get started from there.

Here's the thread I started on my idea of what the ODST helmet could look like in H4:
    http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...T-Helm-Request!

Let me know what you guys think.

OashKoash, out.

Here's a link with some more helmet images:
    http://halo4nation.com/multiplayer/t...u-screenshots/

It's not a leak, just offscreen footage from the E3 demo.

so far my favorite helmet is the orbital helmet

It looks tight they sure did upgrade the jaw piece... But otherwise.... the only "upgrade" to the helmet besides those things are they flipped the visor upsidedown... Just saying

Scout FTW!!! Naw but holy crap I'm loving the new look that they did with all of these. You can still feel halo too! nice.

Yeah, not too happy with the look of some of these helmets... Recon, Orbital, and the Chiefs helmet are sick, but I'm not too sure about the others. I hope they will have Chiefs helm available for multilayer, plus more helmets!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBradinator View Post
    Yeah, not too happy with the look of some of these helmets... Recon, Orbital, and the Chiefs helmet are sick, but I'm not too sure about the others. I hope they will have Chiefs helm available for multilayer, plus more helmets!
    I must admit, the Soldier and Warrior helmets took a little getting used to, but they kinda grew on me. I'd like to see how they bring back the ODST and Mk V, and incorporate the SPI series.

I don't like the hazop, but Its no different than when reach released new helmets eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Road Kill View Post
    that's awesome, nice find
    @ReconSpartan you have to have over 100 posts to make a thread anywhere but the noob forum
    But the weird thing is that ive posted threads too, but now I dont see the button where it can let me make a thread.

So now i can has recon on 4? YEAH!

it looks different from 3, and odst, and reach

but wat the hec, its recon

Looks WAY different than before. Cant wait for the release

I would say that this will be epic ( i mean halo 4 and the helm )

And did you know that if you look carefully in the spartan opps trailer you can see an elite that's like an officer!

Though you probably already know that

@ReconSpartan im not sure then :/ sorry

It does look really good. I think all of the helmet remakes look really good.

Love most of them, but I also noticed/wonder...think there will be any new attachments? IE, the hard-uplink etc. Nothing CoD styled (see NV goggles), but maybe cosmetic stuff etc (cracks in visors, scarring on armor, etc).

I'm so using the helmet with the built in DVD player...yea right lol that one looks so stupid

does any one have the pep file for the new Recon helmet? I really like it and i cant find it at all can some one help...and go with Blue-ray Cloviz