Halo: Reach HAZOP Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably get started on the build before posting a thread. The mods will get mad at you for some reason.

this can become a build thread on biggie if you need the file to get started pm me just edit the title to hazop build keep posting on how its going and post pic with it

I have the file and have already started but just need the chance to get pictures that didn't, bluntly put, suck.

After 4.5 Hours, total, of work these are the results.
83b361f9.jpg

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o483/Assassin3698/319a
[ATTACH=full]165940[/ATTACH]d44e.jpg
aacb9dab.jpg

Attachments

• 8622aa7a.jpg
    8622aa7a.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 216
Your pictures aren't working buddy, pick a imagehoster, load your pictures on there and use the bbcode to post them here. I recommend flickr because you can create an account and login in using facebook. That said, HAZOP is my favourite helmet too, im working on the finishing touches on mine.

I fixed the pictures. And about an hour and a half later I added on the lower rear area or the helmet pictures soon.

It will be an interesting build, i think torsoboy did the hazop i made so it'll be cool to see how yours differs

Haven't had a lot of time to work but added another section on the back...
7302c507.jpg

and had a little time to work on the "face" of the helmet.
b983449c.jpg

Ahhh yes halo reach helmets are very hard!
The first Noble six helm takes for ever to pep

But I would hate to see how hard the needle rifle will be.....
I'm scared!

Finished the bottom half last night but hit a snag, I'll just put it at no one watches where they sit. It's not that bad, someone sat on one of the "ears" of the helmet and without it I can't connect the 2 halves. So I'll have to print it again, cut, glue, and then attach it. But I will have more pics up soon.

@Croc co- It's true the Reach helms are a little more of a pain than the others.

good work brother, nice to see another hazop recruit. if you need inspiration, check my build out.

To test it just do a bear gryles and sleep inside a carcass, if you cannot smell anything your helmet is all good!

The two halves won't be put together due to the crushed piece mentioned earlier. But anyways here you go guys and girls:

e7bffb3e.jpg

ffae6520.jpg

426c45d6.jpg

@SpartanT117-Great work man keep it up!!!!!!

I got a little bored, well actually really bored and decided to build the visor. Now I only have three pieces left!!!!
dfd81912.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back