Evangelion EVA Unit 01 foam build

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not make the angle one you know unit 3 and and have some one use your unit one and get into a full blown fist fight and have people going nuts in a contest.

Ive have been downloading the hotfile links off of page 6. Going to use everything but the head to make a Unit 02. Been lurking this page for awhile now. Glad to see you are still working on it.

I cannot find any Unit 02 head .pdo's (all the links I've found point to the same website which is down?) so I'll probably end up making a head from a cast of my own and building it from there.

Edit: Unit 02 from the rebuild. Has the little orange horn peak at the top of the front part of the helm.

I have the head file for Unit 2 but need unfold.

I have the head file for Unit 2 but need unfold.

My buddy has the pro version, I think I can unfold from that. If not I' just need to use it to help recreate it onto my head mold for scale. Would you be willing to send it or post a link for download? I could shoot you my email in a message if you want to just attach it to an email.

I Don't wanna say I'm bringing this back soon, but...I'm sorta bringing this back soon. I am currently working on the new torso for my h4 Chief build, and after that I'm saving for a helmet cast, but i need money for more resin and bondo and i still have plenty of EVA foam and I have figured out how to get past some of the road blocks that were in my way before.Think I might do berserk evangelion but that would require doing a new head.

anyways, check out these awesome EVA Units 0, 1, and 2 by cosplay is pain (we all know its true)

Hi there,

If you are still interested I have made the cosplay of Eva 01 and Eva 02 here are some pics :

12371168_716532875150951_3891685454814226684_o.jpg

12304082_1103086966368150_6099236642120179724_o.jpg
12291786_10153299121391220_1873695283532416481_o.jpg

I share every single details about how I made each parts.

Creme Brulee thus thread is almost 3 years dead. Anything over about 6 months is frowned upon to post in because it pushes active threads down. Please check the dates and don't necro-post.

I got all three Eva units as .obj files if you want them. I can't remember where I posted on here, I think it was on the pepakura request thread, but if you want them just pm me. Great work on the helm.
hey, its a shot in the dark, but do you still have those files? i cant find a pepakura of the EVA-01 anywhere i look

ProphetOPossum I think I only have the heads left in 4shared. Those files were in a very old computer of mine that clapped out. I am away from home right now and won't be home for 16 days, I can look for them then. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back