Props Macattack's Link4044 Assault Rifle kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

I picked these up a few years ago in a trade! I've been working my butt off with it and been doing some electronic research and bought a few things. Here's where I'm at:

Photo1043.jpg

Electronics Demo:
th_Video0173.jpg

~ Mac

Incredible attention to detail man, tremendous job. What materials did you use?

I think when impressed with a build you should read just a little of it, if not only to learn from it but also to see this was a kit and mac is jazzing it up with some tech.

@Mac. Cool looking rifle man. What do you guys use as light defuses? I noticed you and cereal use very similar and I have been hand making mine but the bought ones look alot better. Oh and please tell me there is going to be sound in it too :) I have been looking everywhere for a toy gun with good sound effects in it to install in my MA5C but nothing is good enough.
Tom.

Damn!!!! That is one fine gun
Just wondering..Is there sound effects??
Yes there are. In the first post of the thread, there is a video that is the electronics demo at the bottom.

Incredible attention to detail man, tremendous job. What materials did you use?
It was a kit I received 3 years ago from a trade. It's made from smooth-on plastic.

I think when impressed with a build you should read just a little of it, if not only to learn from it but also to see this was a kit and mac is jazzing it up with some tech.

@Mac. Cool looking rifle man. What do you guys use as light defuses? I noticed you and cereal use very similar and I have been hand making mine but the bought ones look alot better. Oh and please tell me there is going to be sound in it too :) I have been looking everywhere for a toy gun with good sound effects in it to install in my MA5C but nothing is good enough.
Tom.
It does! It has the sounds and if you look at the last part of the first post, you can click and view a video at the bottom! To diffuse light? I use glass frosting usually. Or are you talking about where the Ammo counter is?

Nice job mac, lights look great :) Love it
Thanks buddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back