Show your work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackblood

Hello everyone this is my first thread so here it goes. I have looked around for a while and I haven't come across a thread where everyone can share their work or work in progress. So post a picture tell us about what your working on. I will Start I am making a Reach suit I am working to finish in time for Dragoncon. Wish me luck.

IMAG0026.jpg

Nice work so far man! I too am a HAZOP fan and am currently working on a helm. So here:
e7bffb3e.jpg

Keep up your good work!

Not to be a negative Nancy, but the point of every person's wip threads are to display what they are working on. None the less all of your helmets are looking great!

It's not negative I thought it would be nice to have a place where anyone can show their work wether they have a wip or not to inspire the rest of us.

Hey I'm a huge noob, and this looks great. You should check out the pep files that I've got. I got themthrough one of the threads, unfortunitally I didnt save the page so I cant share. :(

I have a 405th group on fb that is similar to your thought pattern here, but I like your idea, kind of like throw it up and aks us what we think, like a community work sharing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i am just about to finish up my sniper. You have probably seen the thread already, but while we are on it :p

Voila! here it is.

ynk7k.jpg

Here is my very first completed helmet, i made one before this one(actual first pep i did) turned out horrible.....
DSC03087.jpg

i will be making a WIP armor thread and i'll post better pictures of this helmet and the armor :)

That's a sick rifle dokr1.

otaku for life good work how about a front view.

coolie17[/I] the operator helm is one of my favorites, nice job I also like the orange stripe down the side.

Ok lets see some new work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I am working on right now. I am rushing trying to get done in time for Dragoncon.
IMAG0062.jpg

Lets see some more work.

Ok, I can join in on the self-promoting. I think my build is located in a poorly placed sub-forum since it gets relatively few relpies (there are quite a few views, the most of the replies come from a handful of dedicated viewers). Anyway, here's what I'm working on...

Suit.jpg

The link for this build is in my signature, check it out!

Ok, I can join in on the self-promoting. I think my build is located in a poorly placed sub-forum since it gets relatively few relpies (there are quite a few views, the most of the replies come from a handful of dedicated viewers). Anyway, here's what I'm working on...

Suit.jpg

The link for this build is in my signature, check it out!

Nice work, but it looks like the the chief was caught coming out of the bathroom or just waking up.

I like all the detail on the under suit.

101_6533.jpg

I'm nearly done! Currently I'm working on some flexibility/fitting issues (I've gotta be able to DJ at camp in this thing next week) and putting together my undersuit.

Nice work Omega make sure to show us the finished work.

Here is my armor hanging up to dry.
IMAG0072.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back