Halo 4 armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Hey guys! Just wanted to inform you that since school Is here and Im a softmore taking pre-ap geometry and pre- ap algebra 2 and English pre-ap and stuff. I mine not be posting so often. I will for sure keep the thread alive and have this done by November 6. ( i already have a schedual and when each part needs to be finnished) I might be posting about 1 or 2 times a week, but no worries! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Hey guys! Just wanted to inform you that since school Is here and Im a softmore taking pre-ap geometry and pre- ap algebra 2 and English pre-ap and stuff. I mine not be posting so often. I will for sure keep the thread alive and have this done by November 6. ( i already have a schedual and when each part needs to be finnished) I might be posting about 1 or 2 times a week, but no worries! :D

It's all good I'm still in school with 2 yrs to finish plus I have to do a deb ball ( prom for all you Americans )

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you'r armor looks pretty cool, definitely wanna do H4 Master Chief next! Keep up the good work!
This suit is looking great! have you thought about an undersuit yet?
I wanna ask the same question. Because the new armor doesn't cover that much areas of the body as the old one did, the choice of the right undersuit/ soft armor becomes even more important! Did someone already come across a similar undersuit with that small octagonal pattern on it? that would be awesome if somebody could find one that comes close to chief's. Because the whole appearance of the armor really comes down to the right undersuit!
Btw: The spine is a good start and looks good. :)

Hey Bulbxsaur. I saw your build and was surprised, and wanted to let you know i am underway in making the ACR-920 (Railgun) Here is the PDO file if anyone wants to unfolding. Im going back under to make a higher definition version. Wish me luck! and good luck with your build Bulbx! :D
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZnQ3d616/ACR-920_LR.html
Railtest1.jpg

AutoSave_UNSCRailgun1-1.jpg

AutoSave_UNSCRailgun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back