Halo 4 armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry too much about the dots, first time i spray painted a piece I left great big bubbles in the paint. Excellent work, keep it up. :)

Looks great. I cant wait to see that helmet. But who here knows how to make a really nice visor? I'm still biding my time to buy tools and materials before I start my first project. Halo 4 MC armor is definitely on my list, but I'm going to work my way up to it. I want to hone my skills in before attempting to do a full armor set.

Update: Well HELLO EVERYONE :p
Got some work done today on the chest piece, I bondoed front and sides and sanded the front :D
still need to do Master Chief's jet packs/Thrusters as 343 puts it.
Hopefully will have some more progress done tomorrow, but for now It will do :)
IMG_0311-1.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Hope You Like!!
And for the People who have stuck around, complement the build, and helped me
I present to you a picture I found that was Incredibly funny.
You guys might not think so, but here you go.
IMG_0317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you plan on making this a custom color, or just the olive? Looks great all the way!
Well for now I will just make the original color maybe If I decide Later to change the color ill do it then.
For now it will be normal colors, but i do plan on making custom carvings on the armor.
just to give it that sense of somewhat originality.
:D

First off, great work! Your progress is amazing me, you are turning out great work in excellent time. Keep it up!

Looks great. I cant wait to see that helmet. But who here knows how to make a really nice visor? I'm still biding my time to buy tools and materials before I start my first project. Halo 4 MC armor is definitely on my list, but I'm going to work my way up to it. I want to hone my skills in before attempting to do a full armor set.

There is a tutorial in the stickies when going through the forum sections. Most people use a motorcycle visor from amazon.com or from ebay. Use the search function in the upper right hand side of any page on the 405th. best of luck!

Ahhh bondo.. I often wonder what percentage of bondos sales come from costuming. I bet its atleast double digits.

Looking good man.

if there is a harbor Freight tools store near you, you can buy a shield for $3-5 and cut the shield into the shape you need.

I cant wait for more progress !! :OOO

im dying awwwww D:

i really appreciate that u are working on halo 4 . so gogo work work work !! :D

Update:Hello everyone I didn't gets as much as i wanted done today, but i plan on updating everynight!
Sanded down the upper part of the chest plate then ran out of sand paper xD
Hope you like It!
(sorry only took one pic :p)
IMG_0325.jpg

Need to fix that indent,but it wont be hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back