Rhinoc's H4 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your money problems man - I know the feeling - been there myself a few years back.

How old are you - I'm sure you could find somewhere to hire you if you're of age.

Good luck on the rest of the build - looks great!

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

FIIIILLLLEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Cod

Gauntlet (has very little detail on purpose, detail can be added with a hot knife, xacto knife and a heatgun, or with the wonderful FOAMIEEEEEEESSSS!)

Shin

Handplate

Oh and then theres this thing
IDK what it is but a LOOOOOTTAAA people seem to want it! I'd suggest taking a peek!

also, some of you may not understand the method in which i foam. Basically if one piece is too big to fit on one page but would make the end result smoother and nicer looking, i just let it overlap and tape the pieces together later (which it may not marry up perfectly page to page, but the top and bottom of each page will always meet correctly, then line up the parts so it makes sense to your eyes.)
EDIT:Post 423 of this thread explains what i'm saying) END EDIT
I make the pieces as low detail as i can so that detail can be added later, if this isnt how you want to foam, that is your choice.

Okay so another update, i was grounded yesterday so that meant no armor making but i'm back in the game and i'm putting together boots in just alil while!
Also I got my visor ordered and i found some awesome netting at Joannes fabrics, it has the octogonal pattern of the MC underarmor.
WOOHOOO!!

Post number 783
Of course i'll share!

Oops. Kinda missed that one.

FIIIILLLLEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Cod

Gauntlet (has very little detail on purpose, detail can be added with a hot knife, xacto knife and a heatgun, or with the wonderful FOAMIEEEEEEESSSS!)

Shin

Handplate

Oh and then theres this thing
IDK what it is but a LOOOOOTTAAA people seem to want it! I'd suggest taking a peek!

also, some of you may not understand the method in which i foam. Basically if one piece is too big to fit on one page but would make the end result smoother and nicer looking, i just let it overlap and tape the pieces together later (which it may not marry up perfectly page to page, but the top and bottom of each page will always meet correctly, then line up the parts so it makes sense to your eyes.)
EDIT:Post 423 of this thread explains what i'm saying) END EDIT
I make the pieces as low detail as i can so that detail can be added later, if this isnt how you want to foam, that is your choice.

Okay so another update, i was grounded yesterday so that meant no armor making but i'm back in the game and i'm putting together boots in just alil while!
Also I got my visor ordered and i found some awesome netting at Joannes fabrics, it has the octogonal pattern of the MC underarmor.
WOOHOOO!!

Thanks for putting up your files. I'll take a closer look at them and definitely give it a try.

I really can't tell, but don't you think the forearm looks a little too small in comparison to the biceps/shoulder?

Oops. Kinda missed that one.

Thanks for putting up your files. I'll take a closer look at them and definitely give it a try.

I really can't tell, but don't you think the forearm looks a little too small in comparison to the biceps/shoulder?
Indeed it is, but i am crunched for time so itll have to do

Indeed it is, but i am crunched for time so itll have to do

That's the right attitude! GO GO GO!

May I asked what size you are, because I'm currently scaling the torso and I could use some reference.

Also do you have a template file for the upper cod area?

hahah i thought you were awkwardly holding an ipad or some sort of tablet...its just a chair behind you. -_-
build is looking really good though duder.

Upper cod is in the thread "Halo 4 Pepakura (files within)" under the name "Kingrahl ...thing unfold"

Alright guys update time!!
4km60l.jpg

mjdOCl.jpg

And since its halo-ween (a day early here for some dumb reason)

I had just one piece to make, not finished still (few pieces) but i decided to throw it all together and stand outside, unfortunately its not strapped at ALL, so pieces were falling down all over the place!

lKCpil.jpg

Gotta add to the thighs to hold them up
Strap the shoulders
Paint everything thats not painted
and buy some gloves that i can still text in! Lol

(also, the silver visor is, kinda temporary. Its a faceless silver mask, I'm gonna put it behind the orange bubble visor i ordered. Gettin that tomorrow)

Thanks guys!

I've just been over your hole threat and other posts. just wondering if your going to share the thigh file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back