Killzone 2 Helghast Radec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salirense

Hey, im new around here and i have been looking for a Radec's Helmet pep for along time ago, any one here can give one to me? i already know what to buy for the rest of the costume.
i would realy like to make one, i just need the Pep and some work.

waiting response

First thing's first. This isn't the place to ask for a pepakura file, there's a thread about asking for pep models, just look in the stickies, two no one can "give" you a file, except from the modellers who made them, we can direct but that (should) be the limit, but since you've gone to the trouble I'll try to point you in the right direction.

I don't know everything about the Killzone files on here, but there's one by Ironium Costuming, but it's for sale- $40, it's HD. You have to weigh the option between quality and price.

If you want a plane Helghan Infantry Helm try Prop Zone: http://www.propzone.be/freestuff.html

Use the Search Bar up to the top right, just type in Killzone Helmet and you'll see a huge list of Helghan related threads. Hope this helped.

Knight

this is noob section, i thought i could ask here, sorry.
i Already searched for radec's helmet everyplace, like i said, i have been looking for it long time ago and How can i see the Ironium Costuming model?

Been there done that, there's a lot to take in from this site, it's just taking things one step at a time. I hope this was helpful, I'd love to see a finished helghast costume. Good luck!

Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back