Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCOM44

Ok, so I'm pretty much broke right now, so a set of armor looks pretty much out of the question for now. But I'd like to start of with some sort of weaponry. That seemed like a good place to start. I would like a firing replica of a Halo weapon, so does anyone have any blueprints/plans/ideas for an airsoft or nerf Halo gun? And what materials would I need to modify an airsoft or nerf gun?

To answer this I'd just start hunting up and down the threads in both the Noob section and Creation discussion section. You could make it out of wood if you have some thick boards lying around, just find some reference then blow up the image to the right scale (still figuring out how to do this), print the picture off in several pages, tape them together the carve the outline of the pattern out of the wood. There's is other threads more in depth about making weapons in other threads. Just use the search bar and type in weapons, it'll send you into utopia of everything on here related to weapons. I hope this has helped in any way. I only want to help.
Seth

Just use the search bar and type in weapons, it'll send you into utopia of everything on here related to weapons.

Yeah, I don't know about that. To be perfectly honest, the search function here is not the best by any means. I would recommend to do what Seth mentioned about looking through the threads, but pay particular attention the the Weapons and Props forum. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back