Halo Reach ODST Pepakura Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice!! Looking at the beginning of this thread i wish i would have found your helmet first before i made mine, i like youurs the best of all the odst helm i have seen
Thanks:) I will be releasing a simpler version without the lines across the top along with this helmet.

Stay tuned!:)

MilitaryPolice2.png

It's getting there:)

Sweet lord, this is great! MP was my second choice helmet after ODST, had to go to third because there was no decent MP helmets out there! Keep it up, it looks great so far.

Sweet lord, this is great! MP was my second choice helmet after ODST, had to go to third because there was no decent MP helmets out there! Keep it up, it looks great so far.

Thanks. College have been keeping me busy for the last week. I have finished most of my work now, so I can continue working on the helmet today:)

Stay tuned!

Btw, I'm planing on making a tutorial/tutorials on how to use a 3d modeling software to create pepakura models. I don't have the time to make it at the moment, but I'll let you guys know when I do.

Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to post an update of my progress:

MilitaryPolice3.png

It's getting there. Stay tuned!

It's done!

MilitaryPolice8.png

MilitaryPolice7.png

I think that it turned out pretty good myself. I don't have time at the moment to unfold it, but you can download the .pdo here if you want to do it yourself. I might do it myself eventually, if no one else does.

are you gonna make it hinged like the concept art? if no, would it be possible?

I think that would be easier to do if you cut the piece apart from the helmet after resin/bondo/rondo phase and made a custom hinge of some sliding door parts or something.

Thanks for your response guys and I hope to be able to make more in the future!

If you find any bad shapes on the model, post a picture of it here and I'll make sure to fix it and post an updated version of the model.

Best Regards

Jico

Edit: Found this and just had to quickly fix it. Download link updated.

MilitaryPolice9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How about creating a Halo 4 styled Mk VI helmet? I know it may not be the right way to put in a request, and there aren't alot of references, but I wanted to get your opinion before anything else.

If you can, you should HD that MP helmet. That would be a challenge that would occupy me for a good weekend (things are slow in the mountains).

How about creating a Halo 4 styled Mk VI helmet? I know it may not be the right way to put in a request, and there aren't alot of references, but I wanted to get your opinion before anything else.

Nononono!

Make the halo 4 SAW! ( vehicles will be wrecked!)

Jico, you're my god. This model is beautiful, the very least I could do was try my hand at unfolding it for you:

jicomp.jpg

Download it right here. I'll drop a note to Missing to put it on the 4shared too:
http://wake.drmcawesome.com/images/405th/other/military_police_by_jico.pdo

Thanks Katsu! Your unfold looks awesome. Thanks for putting your time into it;)

Nononono!

Make the halo 4 SAW! ( vehicles will be wrecked!)

I'll write down the requests and just pull out the note whenever I feel like modeling:) I need to focus at school at the moment.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to provide you guys with more pepakura models in the future!

Jico

Thanks Katsu! Your unfold looks awesome. Thanks for putting your time into it;)

I'll write down the requests and just pull out the note whenever I feel like modeling:) I need to focus at school at the moment.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to provide you guys with more pepakura models in the future!

Jico

On your request note, could you please add the forward unto dawn/halo legends Mark IV (4) helmet and/or armor? I along with many others have requested it to be modeled but no one seems to have any interest in it, halo 4 is all the rave now:) I have a ton reference pics from halo legends if you need them

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back