Halo Reach ODST Pepakura Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th. I just recently found this image and went into a modeling frenzyX)

640px-ODST_-_Helmet_Concept.png

And after 12 hours here is my result:

ODST_Model02.png

ODST_Model01.png

ODST_Helmet3.png

ODST_Helmet4.png

Here is the model if you want to help me by unfolding it.

Thanks for your time.

Jico

Btw, I'm working on a military police helmet too:)

Sorry for the double post. I have started unfolding the helmet:)

ODST_unfold.png

Stay tuned.

Finished unfolding:D

Odst_Final.png

Click on the picture or here to download

Thanks for your time and I hope to see this helmet made in a build:)

Jico

Edit: Can Ruze maybe add this to the Official Halo Reach Pepakura Tread?

Could Ruze maybe add this to the "Official Halo Reach Pepakura Tread"?

Thanks

I think that thread has all but died...
But I can offer an alternative - I can't add it to the Reach Pep thread, but I CAN add it to the Reach Database.
It would be placed in Database\Reach\Helmets\ODST, and if you choose, also in Database\ODST\Helmets\ODST.

Let me know, and it will be done!
CJ

I think that thread has all but died...
But I can offer an alternative - I can't add it to the Reach Pep thread, but I CAN add it to the Reach Database.
It would be placed in Database\Reach\Helmets\ODST, and if you choose, also in Database\ODST\Helmets\ODST.

Let me know, and it will be done!
CJ
Sounds good. I just started school and that has delayed my work on the military police:p

That's an awesome helmet. I was actually using the pic you used to model it as a reference for what I wanted to paint mine as. :) thanks for modelling, unfolding and sharing it!

Absolutly, awesome man. Just downloaded and checked out the model. Very nice work, I've already put together two other models and I like what you did on this one. look forward to more from you!

Whoa...Dude...I would hate to make a request of you, this helmet is awesome, And I'm actually taking away from that. Is there a way to get this, but without ti ...line detail...things. that run over then helmet?

This helmet is very good.

If I ever make an odst suit, I will definately use your file.

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Whoa...Dude...I would hate to make a request of you, this helmet is awesome, And I'm actually taking away from that. Is there a way to get this, but without ti ...line detail...things. that run over then helmet?

I could make a separate version of the helmet without the lines. I figured they would be quite hard to make.

Thanks for the response guys and stay tuned!

Jico

What are the steps you did to make this?

Also, what software are you using?

I used Maya 2011 to create this model. I will be making a tutorial on how to make a pepakura model soon.

The simpler verson of the ODST is comming. I have had a lot of homework at college over the last few week, but I will get back to work ASAP.

Stau tuned!

Jico

Very nice!! Looking at the beginning of this thread i wish i would have found your helmet first before i made mine, i like youurs the best of all the odst helm i have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back