My Kat Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here it goes, I'm going to print the chest out :)

I forget where exactly the tool is, and I don't have pep open in front of me. I think it's under the 2d menu drop down, it's called something like 3D measurement... (my memory is terrible...) I remember the tool doesn't have a button shortcut, and it doesn't have its own icon in the toolbar...

Anyway, it lets you click on 2 different points on the model, and it will tell you the exact distance between those 2 points. So for example, you could click on the 2 shoulder points and you would see what the exact distance between those 2 points would be once the model was complete. It's really helpful for when you're scaling parts.

By the way Rabbit, I found the tool. Its great, its because of the tool that I've decided to print it out.
Thanks a ton! :)

Oh my gosh, I love this trailer! it really is motivating.
I love Kat, Just sayin. :)

I know you do . i broke up in tears when she died ( no im not gay its just the damn epic story of the books which made me so emotional to this game ) :X

Nice work. Very clean pep you got going there. I don't think I'm gonna attempt a pep of such epic proportions as 134 pages, I'm much more of a foam guy myself :). I'll subscribe. Keep up the good work!

Which helmet pep file are you using? The only one that i've found (and made once) was the one from AceNat but her link is broken and she hasn't been on in a year.

So after a day and a half of scaling and sorting out the pieces for the Kat chest on pepakura designer, there is a total of 134 pages = O_O when I saw that I froze in Awe... Its going to take a very long time to cut it out.
What I'll probably do is cut out my pieces for the other parts of the armor, and then cut out the chest at the same time as I'm putting my other parts together, if that makes sense
134 pages in total! OMG, good luck with that. ;) But I know you can handle this, you're working very fast overall.

Update

So, I had to take a day break from cutting everything, because I was getting blisters on my fingers, and my hands hurt lol.
So today I'll be back on the road, yay! I was going to print out my chest pieces yesterday, but I didn't have enough ink left :rolleyes

Need

Anyone know where I can get a different Kat thigh file? I've asked this before but I don't think anyone saw.
Thanks! :)

LilTyrant is hand making foam armor... So I don't think she'll be able to help with a kat pep file. Try checking HaloGoddess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back