Halo 3 EOD helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inheritor95

Jr Member
Hello 405th! I have been on the 405th for a little while now and have finally decided to start a Thread. For one of my first Helmets i decided to go with the EOD. I finished this helmet a couple of months ago and just made a short vid of the process on my Youtube channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work! i'm building an EOD too aniway if i can make a little suggestion you can cut a piece of the front of the white pieces,add a very small metal grid from the inside(with a really small spacer from the grid and the hole,like 1mm)with something black behind so it will look even better! (it's even now super-cool,don't consider this as a critique mate)

Nice work! i'm building an EOD too aniway if i can make a little suggestion you can cut a piece of the front of the white pieces,add a very small metal grid from the inside(with a really small spacer from the grid and the hole,like 1mm)with something black behind so it will look even better! (it's even now super-cool,don't consider this as a critique mate)

Thank you! and o ok that sounds like a good idea i will definitely consider that, and your scout helmet looks awesome!

Wasn't my favorite helmet of Halo 3, but you made it look really good! Scale is perfect too, good job.

Thank you! and yea i was really glad how the sizing came out.

Haven't seen an H3 EOD yet, so this is the first. I like it! It kinda looks like your bondo work came out similar, but better, than mine, with some pitting and scarring left after sanding. Comes out as good battle damage.

Haven't seen an H3 EOD yet, so this is the first. I like it! It kinda looks like your bondo work came out similar, but better, than mine, with some pitting and scarring left after sanding. Comes out as good battle damage.

Thank you! and yea I was really satisfied on how it came out, and I really liked the battle damage look to it.

usually i dont watch such videos but damn u got me with linkin park ! :D

looks pretty nice mate im curious for more !:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back