Armour for a short non profit film on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoupleOfBrits

Hello I was wondering if anyone could make some marine/spartan/ODST armour for this short film ( didn't know where to post :/ )

Alright, I really hate to burst a bubble (really I do), but it's slim that anyone will want to make a set of armor for sale, they usually cost several hundred dollars (don't know which money you use), but a full set will be at least a couple thousand for one. It's much cheaper (though longer and tiring) to make your own. There's plenty of help for making costumes here, but not a lot of people selling. It's not what the 405th really does. Though I hope you get to make your short film, I think you should look at all of the angles first. Good luck.

Seth

I made a post a while back, and I don't know where it is now that basically says:

If you're going to make a post about wanting to do a film, if you don't have the following, it will be locked and ignored.

1. A Script
2. A Crew
3. Shooting Locations
4. A production Schedule

There are plenty of people wanting to do films, and they are spending small fortunes to do so in addition to large amounts of time and effort. Please don't ask for props/costumes having done nothing to prove that you're worth helping you accomplish your non-existent film.

You put in the effort, when you've reached a road block, and can't do anything to further your idea, come see us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back