Northeastern 405th Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by state would probably be a bit better, as that would give it more of a "squad name" feel to it. Perhaps something that could be the topic of another discussion farther down the road.

I'm not in the NE, but I made a Michigan specific FB page and called it a Battalion(Division > Regiment > Battalion).

I agree with Colfork, to have smaller more localized group within the regiment would be great if there are enough poeple in said group to warrant a localized group. A battalion seems to be the prefect fit, plus it help having persons as the point of contact in said battalions for the person in the regiment to get hold of. Think like the chain of command except no really has power over anyone else, it's just for the pure fact of contact and organization.

Also if your not in the NE Reg. Yet, PM me with your state you live in and I'll get you added soon as possible. Thanks for your corporation guys

It would be cool if we could get a shoutbox added to our forum area. I run my own website and i have a shoutbox on the site for visitors or people of the forum. If you want me to i can make one for free for us so when the time comes the Admins can add it to our forum here just by pasting the HTML code in the banner spot above. Should be pretty easy.

Am I the only one who felt an inexplicable tremble of giddiness at finally seeing "Northeastern" stamped under my name?

I'm in Rhode Island. I'm not terribly proud of this, and I have no mafia connections, so I'll claim NH as the Live Free or Die state someday as my home, but for now, RI.

And I'm still for "Colonial" myself. Has a very classic ring to it and one can't help but appreciate heritage.

So just out of curiosity, would there be any interest in a dinner/ meet up/ hangout. It seems there is a sufficient amount of members located in the MA / NY / RI / NJ area, I mean if we can could meet at a centralized place say like an hour to an half and half from everyone. We could meet up, shot the ****, grab some grub and talk about cosplay and armor making. Also could be good to discuss the upcoming RICC. We can plan this out for sometime in sept or Oct which would give plenty of planning time. Ideas and thoughts?

Then I've TOTALY played airspft with ya. I was on Falcon Task Froce. I don't play anymore thou

So just out of curiosity, would there be any interest in a dinner/ meet up/ hangout. It seems there is a sufficient amount of members located in the MA / NY / RI / NJ area, I mean if we can could meet at a centralized place say like an hour to an half and half from everyone. We could meet up, shot the ****, grab some grub and talk about cosplay and armor making. Also could be good to discuss the upcoming RICC. We can plan this out for sometime in sept or Oct which would give plenty of planning time. Ideas and thoughts?

Sounds awesome, but at the moment I'm not able to travel very far from home without having to borrow a car. And money. Being unemployed sucks. Being in a small town with what limited employment options there are steadily being shut down sucks even more.

Don't worry about that too much at this time, I'm still working on a updated members list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back