U513's Halo Reach Carter Build - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks late, but wow man the suit and everything came out fantastic! You look like a true on spartan, I hope you beam with pride every time you see it. As for the sword, I think it looks good and it goes with the suit. Honestly don't think people should be so fussy when it comes to adding your own flare. I mean it looks like it could have come out of the Halo universe so what's the problem? So anyways, congratulations!!!! And keep on working that talent too!

sweet build spartan i salute to your accomplishment!

***salutes back with the suit on*** cheers buddy! You nerf mod looks pretty sweet. I think I am going to attempt to do something similar!

A few weeks late, but wow man the suit and everything came out fantastic! You look like a true on spartan, I hope you beam with pride every time you see it. As for the sword, I think it looks good and it goes with the suit. Honestly don't think people should be so fussy when it comes to adding your own flare. I mean it looks like it could have come out of the Halo universe so what's the problem? So anyways, congratulations!!!! And keep on working that talent too!

Thanks dude. I am sooooo pleased with the scaling on my build. I love the presence it has next to a normal human. Someone told me I looked like a 'tank' in the suit of armour. of course, everytime, I put it on or look at the photos, it brings me immense joy and the sense of accomplishment is brilliant too!

I agree, I love the sword. its something totally original and I love letting people strike a pose with it when they have their photos taken. They are so surprised when im like 'here, would you like to hold the sword?' then they spend a aminture just like playing with it or looking at it before getting ready for the photo and im just chuckling to myself behind the helmet.

Absolutely Brilliant! well done, and it looks fantastic too!

Thanks dude, it wasn't quite as fast as your build but I finally got there :D

It may not sound like much of a compliment I suppose, but it's the highest I can give you: This motivates me. Great job on the build, and great job getting out there and having fun with so many others and sharing your work. Motivates me. Going back to work on sanding now.

Looks amazing! Really liking the Halloween pics! Congrats on the finished build.

Cheers mate. I have just ordered a couple of Nerf Stryfe Hand guns and plan on turning them into SMG's. Goinf to paint them a custom colour in keeping with the armour colour as well :D

It may not sound like much of a compliment I suppose, but it's the highest I can give you: This motivates me. Great job on the build, and great job getting out there and having fun with so many others and sharing your work. Motivates me. Going back to work on sanding now.

thanks dude! I have seen your helmet and it is coming along nicely. I want to play around with fiberglass and bondo and will probably do so in the future. I'd love to do a Jorge Build or a MC build. Keep sanding away!

Not sure if this is classed as necro posting (I hope it isnt)

just made a video which condenses the build process from 1 year into 7 mins of photos. enjoy :)

Halo Reach: Commander Carter - A259

alos, started work on a safe design in which my suit will be kept. final concept should be done by the end of the week I think. May build it over xmas hols :D

This was an excellent video and now it has made me want to get back to work on my armor! This is an awesome job and you should be proud man. Btw your not necro postin its mor like a thread revival.

Thats great! When I use to watch videos of others it made me want to complete mine and kept me motivated too.

mean while. Enjoy the holidays everyone!

sfs_zps7e1f673b.png

sfas_zps6cb94d16.png

Hey Guys

Apologies for the necro post.

I attended my first ever convention on the 16th and met up with a 405th member Shadow of Intent and another Spartan. It was a brilliant experience, I won the cosplay comp, we got our picture on the front page of our local newspaper website and it was a brilliant experience. Here are some photos.

P1110007_zps41ff395a.jpg

P1110009_zpsef514139.jpg

P1110010_zps8f393b8b.jpg

P1110011_zps4029ebae.jpg

P1110012_zps609f55db.jpg

P1110015_zps49edccf6.jpg

P1110016_zpsc895a915.jpg

P1110017_zpsa9b5ddb3.jpg

P1110020_zpsa3d24065.jpg

P1110023_zps45252410.jpg

P1110055_zps8c9af8a9.jpg

P1110061_zpsa6460fa1.jpg

P1110072_zps88098507.jpg

P1110075_zpscc5fcecf.jpg

oYeah_zpsd5c7f486.png

Wow that's awesome! I really like your colour choice and how well you've blended it into the suite from your lid to boots. Did you have an overall design or did it all happen adlib?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back