Dragon Priest Krosis

Subscribe

Dragon Priest Krosis

Some of you may have seen my Dragon Priest mask thread, but this one is a bit different because I'll be working on the entire costume for the Dragon Priest Krosis, from Skyrim.

I started by taking a raw cast from the improved DP mold.

I sculpted the crest out of clay, then molded it and casted it.

To make the crown, I measured how long it would have to be and cut out three lengths of cardstock and glued them together. I then took some foamie sheets and cut the wavy pattern into it and stuck it onto the cardstock. To seal it for painting, I applied mod podge with a brush and coated it in clear acrylic. Then hot glue and paint!

I added slight weathering to the cloth with brown and granite spray paint. The spine parts were actually coat hangers that I trimmed and painted.
    Added a bunch of battle damage and whatnot, painted it and weathered it with green and granite acrylic. I used a sponge to apply it where necessary.

And put it all together!

Here are more photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirtsab...7629121616595/

Work on the armor and robes will be starting this week.
    Last edited by Sir Tsaboc; Oct 21, 2012 at 3:59 PM.

That looks absolutely amazing! I was hoping to see a full build soon.

Excellent work, Skyrim has amazing details!

Thanks!
    I'm working on the full suit, I just finished cutting the cloth for the robes. I think I'll take an EVA approach to the armor.

I think this belongs in the creation discussion page, if a mod could move it...

looks awesome man.

Good work on the Krosis mask. Any future plans for more Skyrim-style stuff? Maybe a full set of Ebony or Dragon armor?

Quote Originally Posted by ajfromnj View Post
    Good work on the Krosis mask. Any future plans for more Skyrim-style stuff? Maybe a full set of Ebony or Dragon armor?
    Working on the Ebony

405th Pacific Regiment Member Jason-078's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I am jealous. That looks amazing.

/stalks back to the coffee cave

I couldnt agree more, simply awesome! Keep up the great work, one of these days ill probally do a Skyrim build, since the elder scrolls is my favorite game franchise. And your work is very inspiring!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tsaboc View Post
    Working on the Ebony

This looks Awesome! did you keep the Default size of the Ebony Helmet in Pepakura Designer?

Blog Entries
    fantastic!!

Looking forward to see more skyrim builds! everything looks awesome

Please don't shoot fireballs at me krosis, I won't learn the dragon shouts on your wall...

Seriously this is really good! Excellent, make his staff too!